HELP! I ACCIDENTLY BECAME A BEARGER!

So I was just minding my own business when suddenly, I became a bearger!

I don't know what I must have done, but now everything is getting destroyed by me!

I2lEtv4.jpg

I seemed so friendly at first, but then I murdered a robin, THAT POOR BIRD

gSXio4X.jpg

I started going on a rampage destroying everything in my path

VKGz34j.jpgaumXcfp.jpg

I'm worried I might destroy the nearby pig village!  NO I NEED THEM!

paVrhpx.jpg

What should I do!!!!!!My only regret is that I didn't post this 8 days ago

That was very funny, How you made it? I think this could be the best mod ever... Just think about it something like EVOLVE but in don't starve, a player who is the beast (a baby bearger that can eat to be bigger and stronger) and another 4 o 5 players who have to kill it or be killed. Please modders, make something like that

@Pyromailmann, It's not a mod!

I actually just input console commands in that gave my character the same exact characteristics as a bearger, everything in the main portion of the bearger.lua prefab.  It's actually fairly simple to figure out if you understand lua script and have a little bit of modding experience.  Essentially I just manually input required functions into tables needed by the brain and then the rest is just adding components and changing the animation build, bank, and the stategraph.  After that I add the brain and restart it, it's pretty fun when your character is playing by yourself.  Also, how many people noticed my hidden messages before?

@Pyromailmann, It's not a mod!

I actually just input console commands in that gave my character the same exact characteristics as a bearger, everything in the main portion of the bearger.lua prefab.  It's actually fairly simple to figure out if you understand lua script and have a little bit of modding experience.  Essentially I just manually input required functions into tables needed by the brain and then the rest is just adding components and changing the animation build, bank, and the stategraph.  After that I add the brain and restart it, it's pretty fun when your character is playing by yourself.  Also, how many people noticed my hidden messages before?

Nobody.

You're not special with your hidden messages anyways.

I lied

I lied about my last line.

That last line is lying.

Jk.

OH NO IT GOT WORSE, NOW I ACCIDENTLY BECAME A Goose!!

I called for some help, but once they joined, THEY BECAME BEARGERS!!

bBdSR11.jpg

mkip9wz.jpg

So much destruction, I don't know what I can do to stop it anymore, please save yourself, run away while you still can.

It's appetite cannot be quelled

qbt2dMd.jpg

I'm having too much fun with this, I'm gonna convert my little commands into a mod soon and release it so people can have fun.  in the mean time.  I'm gonna see if I can become a dragonfly next 

Archived