Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

WAit, LeT Me jUst...

Dan, the tome, opens its many pages and is lifted up in the air... the book shimmers and the sound of breaking crystals is heard... the book takes on a leather cover-case with belt straps to be put on the wielder's waist... and slowly, Dan, floats gently down to Oswald's hands...

Ahh, much better... now put me on and we can kill stuff... or whatevs :3

We would need a blood sacrifice... right now, I'm just in power-saver mode... if you know what I mean...

You can use me to create a Holo_Dan that can do simple tasks like chopping wood, collecting stuff, filing your taxes, making you food, combat... oh, and self destruct...

I have more spells but it would require a lot of energy from the user...

Creating a Holo_Dan probably won't kill you, but you will be too tired to do anything labor intensive...

(OOC: Oh. Wow. I couldn't check for two hours and missed a bit, it seems.)

"A blood sacrifice, Danny boy? Would this do?" Shoeshine asked, as he quickly smashed a nearby butterfly with his cane. "There we go. Dead as a doornail, and looking fairly edible. More than what the thing would eat, at least." Shoeshine stated, as he picked up the wings, and placed them on his hat, like a feather would be in a hat.

Shoeshine handed Oswald the wings, and put his hands on Dan. "So, you're a book? Would you say you're a good read, or boring?" Shoeshine asked. "Since it's been a little bit boring just standing there and watching things explode. I also am not going to question what the (OOC: Not sure if swearing is fine, so I'll just censor with this OOC) just happened." Shoeshine exclaimed, as he followed Oswald and Dan.

"OHGODHESHOCKEDMEWHENOI'MSHOCKEDICAN'TTHINKSTRAIGHTCAN'TFEELSTRAIGHTIFEELLIKEMYBODYISEVERYWHERE!" Shoeshine spoke extremely fast from being overcharged by Dan. "ILIKEFOODDOYOULIKEFOODHAVEYOUSEENMYDOGIDON'THAVEADOGWHAT'SADOGBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBROWNIES!" Shoeshine kept screaming. "ILIKEORANGESODA!" Shoeshine proclaimed, and ran away to a random tree and smacked his head into it. "Sleep mode, engaged." A feminine voice exclaimed, as Shoeshine turned off.

Shoeshine kept running around, screaming, after he booted back up, and managed to anger a pack of spiders, which started to chase him through the night. "BADKITTIESBADKITTIESIDIDNOTKNOWYOUDIDNOTLIKEPETSFROMMYCANE!" Shoeshine screamed, as he and the spiders ran around a spider den.

"IBETYOURMOTHERWASANANCIENTPSEUDOSCIENCESTATION!" Shoeshine screamed at the spiders, enraging them more. "THEYGOTMOREANGRY!THAT'SAROBOTCOMPLIMENT!THEYDON'TUNDERSTANDMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Shoeshine screamed, as he ran around. One spider jumped on his face. "AHHHHHHHHH!GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!" Shoeshine screamed, bashing the spider on his face with his cane, eventually killing it and getting a silk. "OOOH, SILK. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Shoeshine exclaimed, and kept running, kept alive by his overcharge light.