Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

My character is a spider ,like Webber, named Oswald but some call him Ozzy. He's 5"7' and has white spider hair making him easy to spot in a crowd. He enjoys reading and magic and loves to cold and the rain.

if you want to join just give an intro to your character and a small bit about them.

Mind if I join?

My character is a gray WX-78-looking robot, with a Top Hat, and a Walking Cane (They don't need to generate sanity and make my character walk faster, if you wish. I just want it for the classy look), and his name is Shoeshine. He speaks sort of like an old cartoon, (an example would be "Well how do you do, buddy ol' pal ol' friend of mine?") and is British. Also may be slightly insane.

And here's a picture of him (Not an artist, so sorry for the quality) k7YqRIS.png

(OOC: Mind if I use a text color? If it bothers anyone, I'll stop, but otherwise, I'd like to use Gray. If you don't want me to, I can stop using it.)

Shoeshine woke up under a tree, and rubbed his head. "My aching head... I don't possibly see what would've gone wrong, Shoeshine, about being sleeping under a tree, but by golly, there is something..." Shoeshine muttered to himself, as he noticed Oswald and Dan in the distance. "Why, hello there, chaps! My name is Shoeshine, robot extraordinaire!" Shoeshine introduced himself, with a tip of his hat, and a slight tap of his cane.

Shoeshine shook Oswald's hand with a lot of energy. "Pleasure to be meeting you, Oswald, ol' chap!" Shoeshine greeted. "You two wouldn't know some way out of this land, would you? I don't quite like it, too dangerous for my likes. Not even machinery, the works." Shoeshine asked.

"A god, eh? Well, he must be godly at that, if he can handle a world!" Shoeshine joked, and slapped his knee (If robots had knees, that is.) "So, you're actually a spider then, Oswald, ol' chap? You're not like some lunatic in a spider costume?" Shoeshine asked, with a slight twirl of his cane.