Anime Reccomendations

Morgan17

This is kinda on topic but kinda not, but I was wondering was website to use for watching animes. It's hard to find full episodes of stuff on YouTube, and the website I was using (WatchAnimeOnline I believe it was) I don't trust as just about any time I clicked on anything it would open up another tab. I can't really recomend any anime, as I've only watched Pokemon and the first season of Sword Art Online, but I did enjoy SAO. I'm not going to explain the premise because it's explained in the first episode, so it's better if you just give it a shot watch the first episode.

Here is a couple.

http://www.soul-anime.me/  A very good site for mobile phones.

http://www.funimation.com/    Most animes are made by these people, and there they have sub and dubs.

If anything, just google what anime you want to find, and just find a site. Thats how I found these.

@XxTheGentleManScientistxX, the problem with just using any site I searched up is sometimes it's hard to avoid going to a website that harbors viruses. I follow the rule of don't visit any site that doesn't end in .com or .org, but even still. And if I sound paroniod, it's because last time my dad swept the computer for viruses most of the ones he found came from the browser that only I use. I was already having bad feelings about WatchCartoonOnline because of the opening windows with spam websites thing, but after the free trial for a virus finder thing notified me that it had blocked two viruses after I went to that site. So then I was even more parenoid and wanted to find a reliable website to watch my shows on, thus leading to that question.

tl;dr I'm too parenoid about viruses to search for websites on Google. Alsoe, Ie cant speel.

Here's a great place to find the latest anime

My personal likes (green already mentioned most of them... MIRAI-Frikkin-NIkki! Yandre-queen!!)

• Hell Girl (Jigoku Shoujo) - ALL THE SEASONS O__O
  • xxxHolic -- and watch it with
  • Chronicle of the Wings - (Tsubasa Chronicles)
  • Fate Series! (Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero... all of it!! Apocrypha!!)

also, agree with @greenglacier-SENPAI

Also...

• Pupa (shorts)
  • Parasite

• Daily Lives of a High School Boy (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou) <--- original subs recommended

And something a fujoshi friend of mine recommended me... it's not what you might think someone like her would recommend but it's almost like that... think of it as a weekly monster...

• Cute High Earth Defense Club Love (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!) <--- think of sailor moon but with guys... awkwardly hilarious... original subs recommended

OK... there's more but... I forgot about them.... K....

CHECK'em OUT!

Forgot that I watched the .hack//Quantum OVA a while back, It's only about an hour and a half long, divided up in 3, 30ish minute episodes. I haven't watched any of the other .hack... things. And I still thought it was pretty good, according to a review on MAL it's one of the more accessible ones for people who haven't seen the other .hack... things. So that's cool I guess, if you've ever got a couple hours to burn, I'd suggest checking it out.

Archived