Anime Reccomendations

Morgan17

I've been kinda looking for new anime lately, and I've wanted to see want you recommend to me. Of course, we can recommend anime to each other, but I mostly want to know what you guys have in mind.

I recommend to you all an anime called Steins;Gate. In a nutshell, it's basically Doctor who for okatu, except much better. It's got some aspects that Doctor Who does as well, plus some of his own. It follows the story of Rintarou Okabe and his friends Mayuri Shiina (Rintarou's childhood friend who is a little wacky but also adorable) and Itaru Hashida (an experienced hacker as well as an otaku himself) as they try to explain a strange phenomenon when Rintarou sent a text pertaining to the death of Kurisu Makise (a neuroscience researcher who was at a lecture relating to the topic of time travel) as they are sent back in time and Kurisu is revived.

This is kinda on topic but kinda not, but I was wondering was website to use for watching animes. It's hard to find full episodes of stuff on YouTube, and the website I was using (WatchAnimeOnline I believe it was) I don't trust as just about any time I clicked on anything it would open up another tab.

I can't really recomend any anime, as I've only watched Pokemon and the first season of Sword Art Online, but I did enjoy SAO. I'm not going to explain the premise because it's explained in the first episode, so it's better if you just give it a shot watch the first episode.

This is kinda on topic but kinda not, but I was wondering was website to use for watching animes. It's hard to find full episodes of stuff on YouTube, and the website I was using (WatchAnimeOnline I believe it was) I don't trust as just about any time I clicked on anything it would open up another tab. I can't really recomend any anime, as I've only watched Pokemon and the first season of Sword Art Online, but I did enjoy SAO. I'm not going to explain the premise because it's explained in the first episode, so it's better if you just give it a shot watch the first episode.

I've seen SAO. It's great

I mostly use either watchcartoononline.com or Netflix for my anime needs.

I use kissanime.com

Anywho, on topic

Sword Art Online 1 and 2

Kill la Kill

FLCL

Nichijou

Soul Eater

Death Note

Umm..

No Game No Life wasn't bad, but it's really fanservicy, so is KLK, come to think of it.

Also yes, I am a mainstream anime scrub.

Sword Art Online 1 and 2 Kill la Kill FLCL Nichijou Soul Eater Death Note

I prefer animejoy.tv but seeing your taste of anime...

Animes I saw and actually wathcing:

About the long post...

Hey cool kids. Do you like anime? Cool! Don't listen to all these disgusting plebs, listen to me!

Smiley-Cartoon2.jpg

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Do you like weird Japanese stuff? Do you like melancholy bul*****? Well, this is the anime just for you!

Genshiken

Do like video-games, anime, and other otaku stuff? Then this is the anime for you!

Magica Madoka

Do you magical girls? Do you like twisty bul*****? Then this is the anime for you!

Gurren Lagann

Do you like giant robots? Do you like destroying the universe? Then this is the anime for you!

Toradora!

Do you like tsunderes who really aren't tsunderes? Then this is the anime for you!

Also yes, I am a mainstream anime scrub.

It's okay, just check out random anime reviews that interest you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmEbe0XH51CI09gm_9Fcn8Q

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackCriticGuy/playlists

I've seen SAO. It's great

I mostly use either watchcartoononline.com or Netflix for my anime needs.

SAO was horrible, and you should feel bad. Kissanime.com is the best place to check out anime. Kisscartoon.me is the best place to check out cartoons.

I can't really recomend any anime, as I've only watched Pokemon and the first season of Sword Art Online, but I did enjoy SAO. I'm not going to explain the premise because it's explained in the first episode, so it's better if you just give it a shot watch the first episode.

Okay, this is cringeworthy. Pokemon and SAO are not the only kinds of anime you should be watching. I know you're new to this, but you should really try experimenting with different genres of anime (by yourself, might I add) rather than taking advice from level-F plebs. Go check out reviews, go look at top anime lists, go do something that isn't pathetic!!

Boku no pico is a great family friendly anime that everyone should watch

and Cory in the house the best anime you'll ever find, amazing plot and great artstyle .

Goddamit Hugo! Don't believe him! He's missleading you! Do not search Boku no. wahterver! DON'T!

Okay, this is cringeworthy. Pokemon and SAO are not the only kinds of anime you should be watching. I know you're new to this, but you should really try experimenting with different genres of anime (by yourself, might I add) rather than taking advice from level-F plebs. Go check out reviews, go look at top anime lists, go do something that isn't pathetic!!

Apologies, Snob-senpi. I shall strive to do better.

whodoesntlovekonata?

I prefer animejoy.tv but seeing your taste of anime...

attachicon.gifKill la Kill <---  Boobs, female protagonist, cosplay, blood, action, interesting animation style
Soul Eater <--- Good ol' "gonna eat your soul" stuff, loved it
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic <--- You can learn about god and its evilness from these series, srsly after you watched this you have to read the manga, that's still going
Ao no Exorcist <--- demons, spawn of **** the saivor of humanity
Angel Beats! <--- you're dead, you're in heaven, angel wants to kill you, you can't die
Dragon Ball <--- Meh
Polar Bear Cafe <--- This is LOL xD
Death Billiards <--- Death Parade OVA
Elfen Lied <--- Blood 'n' gore and fatal deaths, protagonist is a psycho *****Danganronpa: The Animation <--- 3d animation, awesomeGhost in the Shell 2: INNOCENCE <--- MehGhost in the Shell <--- Almost mehHellsing Ultimate <--- WOW! Such killing spree!Deadman Wonderland <--- use your blood as weapon and live in a special prison for gene-manipulated villainsBtooom! <--- NoiceBlood+ <--- Much blood, such vampiresJoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) <--- Love it, awesome speaking style, cool animation and storylineHighschool of the Dead <--- zombie apocalypse, boobs, must ****Blood-C <--- vampires, more like twilightWitch Craft Works <--- NoiceShakugan no Shana II <--- I hate Shana, that moaning whoe!Hellsing <--- Yup, that's coolDevil May Cry <--- If you ever played any of the 5 Devil May Cry games, you must watch

About the long post...

attachicon.gifmaxresdefault.jpg

How does one watch so much anime.

Lately I've been watching:
SAO I and II (Screw you Snob, I still love it)

Lucky Star (Cutest anime ever)

Kill la Kill (Senketsu reminds me of Samson, don't as why)

Steins;Gate (obviously)

Pokémon (I don't know why, I just do)

Archived