Asparagus Nexus

Asparagus

Oh, cool. I love reading suggestions and ideas. Thanks man.

My work has come to fruition... I think I should quit while I'm ahead O__O

JK Rowling... :9

SRSLY Rowling |:-|

You guys can put stuff here that you think other people should read and I'll edit that in :)

Why don't you make one post and simply edit it to add more suggestions? Do you really need a thread nobody's responding to?

Keeps the post in the front page... unless just editing the post will do that...

Does it?

O__O 

darn. Whenever I find a nice or interesting in the feedback section, you've already been there. Is there no blind spot for your eye-nipples?

Anyway, for your art thingy, I recommend you check AmaLee's. I think this was the first time I actually liked DS fan art(or art in general) http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35400-the-forum-ghost-emerges-art-and-such/

Is there no blind spot for your eye-nipples?

No O__O

Well there's the Invisible, Inc., EatsMunchies, Mark of the Ninja forums... I kinda feel bad for that @__@

Anyway, for your art thingy, I recommend you check AmaLee's.

Thank you!! Finally!! Someone actually linked something!! :D 

The OP is just as unorganized as the actual thing...

Edit: Wait no, the real thing can be sorted by whatever you like.

I can be organized by limbs, appendages, organs, "donateable" organs...

(I've thought of organizing them alphabetically... should I?)

I kinda made it "new-post-at-the-bottom" so people can scroll through the older ones before finding the newer ones... since there's not much here (yet), I thought it would be better so "people" can "browse" though the "older topics" and give them a "shot"...

("O"__"O") <=== is purtey ayelushesh

I can be organized by limbs, appendages, organs, "donateable" organs...

(I've thought of organizing them alphabetically... should I?)

I kinda made it "new-post-at-the-bottom" so people can scroll through the older ones before finding the newer ones... since there's not much here (yet), I thought it would be better so "people" can "browse" though the "older topics" and give them a "shot"...

("O"__"O") <=== is purtey ayelushesh

I'd sort them again by a sub group like mobs, items, characters in Suggestions and such, and in there alphabetically.

I'd sort them again by a sub group like mobs, items, characters in Suggestions and such, and in there alphabetically.

So it was written, so it shall come to pass...

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

O___O

(Thanks :)

Can I jump in this bandwagon?

The band wagon is found in the deep web O__O

Sing? Link/create/give suggestions? ... Sing?

Yes O__O

If you happen to see something you think is interesting and want to put it someplace easily accessed, link it here and I'll add it to the thing...

Still working on a comprehensive sorting system though O__O

Archived