Rhymes With Play Dev Cast - Share your DST Skin Idea for a Live-Drawing on Twitch!

I know this thread is kind of dead, but I don't care. So here are my suggestions

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wilson- after an explosion, like in the trailer

Willow- Dragon robe/ hood or Roller Derby girl 

Wolfgang- Bodygaurd or knight

Wendy- Dark Mage or Shadow

Wickerbottom- Amish/ Town of Salem dress 

WX-78- Rusted/ abandoned

Woodie- hockey player as someone else said

Wes- Corrupted  

Maxwell- Torn up

Wigfrid- Roman Soldier

Webber- Pigman or Bunnyman hat

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it from me. I know that some of these have been done or will be.Also if you think I gave the wrong Skin idea to someone, then feel free to tell me. :wickerbottomthanks:

I wanna see webber BEFORE he was eaten. It does raise questions how he would look, and how his attributes would benefit him, but still. I'd love to see a human webber.

Why isn't young maxwell a thing? Imagine the King of the Don't Starve world as a child, I'd love to see what he would look like as well!

Another cool one would be a crazy looking version of Wilson, Have y'all forgotten the comic that was released prior to the game? Wilson had a beard, looked like a hermit. And was probably insane ;p

I wanna see webber BEFORE he was eaten. It does raise questions how he would look, and how his attributes would benefit him, but still. I'd love to see a human webber.
yes, this!

Archived