nothing just express my sad feeling

Well, he did simply express an opinion which is kinda true, but I suppose you did explain to him you were spawning stuff to test the game for bugs, so I see no reason to be upset.

-edit- Just to make things clear, he most likely didn't refer to you hunting the bugs with debugspawn as boring but rather he thought you were playing the game this way.

Actually, it does annoy me too when server admins just spawn stuff too. I know this is a beta, but item spawning is a very crude way to look for bugs.

If you want to test the game that way, fine, but please put that in the server name ("item spawning on" or something) so that people who want to play normally know about it in advance.

What kind of grinds my gears is that insults actually get to people. What if you didn't give a **** as to what someone had said to you and you'll be okidoki! Unless it keeps going through your mind, in which case you have some cowardice problems >_> no offense. Stay strong :-) don't let it get to you!

Archived