Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Miron737

Spriter / How to call individual folders that is thrown graphics ?

Miron737    31

Hi.

I have some questions about the program „Spriter”

● To, filaments folders throw graphics ?

● Is the artwork must have the same name as the folder ?

● How to call individual folders that is thrown graphics ?

If you want to do in Don't Starve item that just lying on the ground and we can pick it up for equipment is doing so: ( example ) : nitre

• I make modifications in your folder „exported” and subfolders:

► exported

► anim

► nitre

• in the "nitre" I put the picture ( png ) with the same name: „nitre"

• I open the program „Spriter” and choose:

► New Project...

► my mod

► exported

► anim

► nitre

• then show me the 2 folders:

► entity_000

► NewAnimation

• which will replace for:

► nitre

► idle

• to your "idle" drag image (png), who was added called "nitre"

• Then I save the project in „scml”

• when you turn on the game "Don't Starve" object "nitre" looks and works very well

I created the character, to which I want to add cottage that would be placed the example on the ground like a tent. House would have only one graphics.

Spriter open and do the same as I wrote above, but somewhere I do a mistake, I miss a folder, or graphics as a holiday is not working properly.

I tried to add an addition to your "idle" folder "hit" but the house still does not work properly...

I would like to add to this house in the future, the smoke that wydobywałby from the chimney.

Smoke contain 3 graphics. For a total of 4 images would be: home, smoke1, smoke, smoke3. Where in this case, to throw images with smoke, to which folder ?

I beg you, help !

Corrosive    162

Hey, I can see that English is not your native language so I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're asking. 

I think the easiest way for me to help would be for you to zip up your spriter project and attach it here so I can take a look.

BqM7XZO.png

WvRpXEQ.png