Bunny's PvP competition

I thought there was supposed to be no killing before day 6? :/

The problem was, the whole 17 of us spawned in the same place. With all of these people so close together fighting for flint and starting ressources some players started to become violent and the day 6 rule was removed.

@Flare2V Are you going to upload your view soon?  

Yep! Expect it sometime tonight. It's a pretty large file.

If Flare uploads the video, I apologize in advance for my crude language. I was not aware I was being recorded. Whoops. :o

Haha, I let you guys know I was recording. Would it still be okay to upload the video publicly? I can make it private/unlisted if you want.

Good luck perfectly moderating 17 people with pvp enabled hahaha

Haha, I let you guys know I was recording. Would it still be okay to upload the video publicly? I can make it private/unlisted if you want.

It's alright. I didn't hear clearly that you stated that you were recording so kind of my fault. I said some particular words that are considered slurs though so...uh yeah. Pls do not judge harshly. *feeling a bit self-conscious*

Let's just say someone broke the rules quite quickly and the system was really bad in general. 

The problem was, the whole 17 of us spawned in the same place. With all of these people so close together fighting for flint and starting ressources some players started to become violent and the day 6 rule was removed.

Bunny liked the sanity and that added survival to it too since we do it a lot on SanFran before but the whole survival thing wasn't really tested and honestly the point system was really bad and would take a lot of revisions for it to be good in general.

Yep! Expect it sometime tonight. It's a pretty large file.

Good luck perfectly moderating 17 people with pvp enabled hahaha

Yeah I told them that you were recording after it all ended and they were like "huh wot omg"

It's alright. I didn't hear clearly that you stated that you were recording so kind of my fault. I said some particular words that are considered slurs though so...uh yeah. Pls do not judge harshly. *feeling a bit self-conscious*

Stop being ashamed and embarrassed, pls. Just go into godmode and don't give a **** about a lot of things like me.

Also I received a PM from someone, but I found it pretty hilarious because there were others with the same amount of ping and in complete honesty, I don't even know why they would choose the salt of all the spice and seasoning they can put in their steak instead. They thinks they're safe from the internet by not accepting friend requests and stuff, but clearly they doesn't know what a dox is either?

I am in no way trying to make this sound disrespectful as I am always interested in transparency and clarity, but for them to act like a bunch of 13 year olds constantly, is rather remarkable and soon they'll simply look back when they're is older and realize how much of a doofus they were.

In the end, they got what they wanted.

I'm not really going to bother to do things like this again because it's stressful and people are really dull. I wish I could sell common sense and get rid of all this drama, but not like I care about the drama, I've been in enough as it is already (not specifically talking about DST) and I move on with life pretty easily, so yeah. Drama is pretty funny to me because I don't take it as seriously as everybody else does.

This is coming from someone who has been in several MMORPGs with lots of hacking, guild drama, mislooting in boss runs/raids, and several more. Also coming from someone who organized and help/was leader of guilds. Drama is always something you look back to and it's your choice to make it a big deal and impact your life or not to the same reason if you want to choose to dwell on your past actions etc.

Bye everyone, this will be my last post on the forums. Thanks again @rezecib

oops sorry about the cursing (and my shitty voice) forgot about the uploading thing lol..... T_T anyway hope everyone enjoyed the competition. If everyone wants a next time it will be better prepared and run by someone else like jisook XD (cause i'm lazy and don't really do anything). Also you might have to say something if you want a next time as well XD cause this was really under prepared and not very thought out (on my part) I will put up a link of the competition on the original post :3 we might do a tournament thing again in a few months but the point system needs more work XD anyway hope everyone had a good time :D

Also you might have to say something if you want a next time as well

I would definitly love to do something like this again, I especially liked the survival mode (despite it's flaws), even if you decide to go wilderness mode next "season" I would love it if you found a way to keep the point system (not the same one of course) to add objectives other than surviving. For example killing Deerclops could get you some points, killing another player too... Im sure you can come up with some on your own, also another admin would be nice since Jisook got kind of overwhelmed at some times.

Anyways, this was a butt-load of fun and I can't wait for the next one.

*plays pan flute*

Peace

oops sorry about the cursing (and my shitty voice) forgot about the uploading thing lol..... T_T anyway hope everyone enjoyed the competition. If everyone wants a next time it will be better prepared and run by someone else like jisook XD (cause i'm lazy and don't really do anything). Also you might have to say something if you want a next time as well XD cause this was really under prepared and not very thought out (on my part) I will put up a link of the competition on the original post :3 we might do a tournament thing again in a few months but the point system needs more work XD anyway hope everyone had a good time :grin:

I sure hope we'll get a tournament like this again. This was so fun.

Maybe next time more pepper will get along, the salt didn't quite do the job.

I sure hope we'll get a tournament like this again. This was so fun.

Maybe next time more pepper will get along, the salt didn't quite do the job.

One person got upset and ruined the mood for some, we know. I'm guessing the best course of action next time is to just remove that person if they try to ruin the mood again.

Archived