Bunny's PvP competition

So today we had a big get together on the server for about an hour and a half. My ping was about 145-170 and only got dced/crashed twice XD. It was fairly easy to kill people even with the ping and was fun. Also, I found a glitch that I don't know how got triggered. http://youtu.be/ndrGBGI-nIE

HAHAHAHAHA XD OMG that was a clusterfuck! I'm glad someone got it recorded although the first part was way better lol XD anyway I think we might do something like that when ever jisook has the time XD

but the event was hilarious. 

I'm in if it lasts 10-15 days at max!

hmmm that isn't much of a survival pvp competition butttttttt what we might be able to do is hunger games first where we set up chests and block off portal and everyone fights to the death and then we can do the actual survival comp with whoever wants to stay or join in for that?

Then we would have two winners one for survival pvp and one pvp :-) how does that sound?

(have to make up a second prize though =-= urggggg)

(also let me ask jisook)

Count me in Bunny!

Glad you can join :grin:

REMEMBER check out the server list's for bunny's pvp (or what ever it's call now) 

Please list

• Problems with ping
  • Your ping
  • Your general area of the the world
  • Any lag
  • Any other problems you may have?

Please check out the server we sometimes will have fun unplanned events going on (check out noob's post lol)

It's usually set up later in the day as well (i'll ask jisook for exact times)

I got 230 ping.

If you do 2 different matches, one of pvp and one of pvp survival, I'm in for the first one.

The PVP match could last about 10-15 days, and after that, everyone will get teleported in a big area blocked by indestructibile structures (obelisks, basalts, even ponds).

I got 230 ping.

If you do 2 different matches, one of pvp and one of pvp survival, I'm in for the first one.

The PVP match could last about 10-15 days, and after that, everyone will get teleported in a big area blocked by indestructibile structures (obelisks, basalts, even ponds).

I'm thinking the first match we will probably spawn everyone in with armor, butter, and whatever else. We will be blocked in and have everyone fight for however long it lasts. This way the tournament wont last forever. It's really up to jisook and what he whats to do with this though :) but i really hope you can participate. I just don't want it to be the same thing as what flare does. I want to try out different types of pvp tournaments. Anyway we are still testing out all the possibilities so this is up for change. 

Bad host.  Proceeded to pvp me with his godmode on.

Would not recommend.

Before you post slander, provide sufficient proof with better details.

Nobody PVP'd you with godmode on. End of story and nobody but myself can provide such log.txt proof. Enjoy your close minded stubborn world.

Adios is not I, Jisook either nor does Adios actually play or do anything but try to manually set up certain commands such as the Obelisk arena and removes it with a simple command. The server is still pretty much in test mode, gathering coordinates and stuff. So your report is pretty funny.

Syph was just being Syph, you had a fair share of inventory items and there is no such thing as "speed hack" as an admin. It's buggy and unstable if someone changed their speed.

Good riddance, because I'll be glad not to see you anywhere else either. #commonsenseandlogic

EDIT: Also I wouldn't suggest asking for logs, because you were pretty stupid enough to ask if there was RoG in DST yet along with other ignorant questions and/or statements.

Woah, rude.

Also, no need for a hashtag.

Lol. I actually never use hashtags in anything because they're heh, I don't affiliate with social media much, but it was more of a joke, but at the same time, it isn't.

If the world honestly had better logistical thinking and common sense, it'd be much nicer. It's like asking "Are you okay/hurt?" when they've been groaning in pain after some sort of injury. I mean sure it's something to ask, but seriously?

There's more I could lecture and go on and on about how common sense and simple logic can get you far in life, but I won't, but the fact that the person had to go on and post something as ridicule as that with absolute no details and proof, just shows how incapable the person really is.

You can say rude or that my manner/behaviour is inappropriate, but I will get straight to the facts and be direct with you if I need to be. I do not beat around the bush and small talk is very invaluable.

It's buggy and unstable if someone changed their speed.
 Only if they use movement prediction (and even then, there are good ways to do it-- player.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier). It's quite possible to cheat in many ways as an admin. I'm not taking any stance of what occurred though, just trying to clarify.

Bad host.  Proceeded to pvp me with his godmode on.

Would not recommend.

I doubt Jisook would do that unless you were one of the extremely rude players that was hitting him with a Thulecite Club while he was using commands for the game. To be honest if you were that rude to me I would proceed to kick you. Since he was not actually participating in the fighting what so ever. He was just there to test lag and to make it more enjoyable for the other players by spawning your armor, weapons, and reviving you *cough cough. I had about 6+ messages from people saying they enjoyed it.  I have about 2 messages from people saying they disliked it which is you and poor jisook who wasn't even fighting but getting hit with clubs he had spawned for YOU GUYS! (although I might have hit him a couple of times as well >3<) If you don't want to participate in the competition or come back to the server that is fine but please don't proceed to slander his name or server because he is a good host. Yesterday was just a fun event of messing around it will be nothing like the competition we just wanted people to have a good time messing around to test the lag and the number of people the server could hold. I hope you are able to rethink about what happened and i would love for you to continue playing on the server if you thought it was even a little fun but if not that is your choice.

Woah, rude.

Also, no need for a hashtag.

Sorry but I would be upset if someone was slandering my server and name without actually doing anything myself.

I would be interested in signing up :3

Sign me up!

I'm glad you two are interested i will put you on the list :3 

I don't know about that, I'd respect it and move on. After all, there will be Opinions.

Respect people slandering my name? Also there will always be opinions but to be honest i would rather know the facts. I will and do respect what others are saying to me but it doesn't mean I will take it siting down. Jisook is the main reason that this competition is happening and he deserves much more credit than he is probably getting! he has a great head on his shoulders and I don't want people to misunderstand the situation. If there is a problem we can try and work it out from there :) but I'm not as easy going as you may think and if there is a problem I'm not just going to move on I'm going to find an idea to try and fix it ;)  

Sounds fun! I would love to join if there are any spots left.

Also, will hounds and Deerclops be enabled? The Deerclops would kind of be unfair since it only spawns for one player, but I guess that's part of the luck involved in pvp in general.

Thanks for doing this! :D

Sounds fun! I would love to join if there are any spots left.

Also, will hounds and Deerclops be enabled? The Deerclops would kind of be unfair since it only spawns for one player, but I guess that's part of the luck involved in pvp in general.

Thanks for doing this! :grin:

Yes hounds and Deerclops are enabled :) and I'll feel bad for whoever gets the Deerclops in winter XD. I signed you up :D and i'm so glad so many people are interested in doing this as well :D

Yes Sign Syphilis up. remove the question mark because Perhaps Everyone Needs Interested Syphilis

Removed the question mark XD kinda surprised the mods didn't catch what you posted though XD lol

Whoever the admin was had godmode and was chasing me with a club and trying to kill me.

When I hit him back, his player model did not show the animation for taking damage. 

I'm not going to ask for the log since he can just change it anyway.

This is the worst kind of host I've seen.  Especially someone from the forums.

Again, Would not recommend.  You have been warned.

if there is a problem I'm not just going to move on I'm going to find an idea to try and fix it  

Heh.. communication.. something society and humanity seems to lack more and more. I like having to find a common ground for people to understand and yes people do have their opinions and you're completely entitled to it, but having an agreement in the end is better than not.

But lol, you can continue giving insufficient evidence, but I'm not too concerned and it isn't about being disrespectful, it's the fact that you cannot provide any logical sense to the situation. If you even want I'm willing to host a stream 24/7 with just the chatlogs to prove that admins on this server do not make things unfair when it comes down to logistics.

Whoever the admin was had godmode and was chasing me with a club and trying to kill me.

When I hit him back, his player model did not show the animation for taking damage. 

I'm not going to ask for the log since he can just change it anyway.

This is the worst kind of host I've seen.  Especially someone from the forums.

Again, Would not recommend.  You have been warned.

Like I said Jisook is just there to test lag if you hit him expect to be warned ^^; you might not have known that because you had just joined but please he is not a bad host. He has been doing everything he can to make this comp run as smoothly as possible :3 from making an arena to increasing the server in just the past 24 hours. He has a ton on his plate compared to me who's just siting back kickin it XD. Also we are wondering did he have a Thulecite Crown on? Some of the time a bubble shield pops up that prevents the player from taking damage? We are wonder if you mistook it for that? If we are being warned please tell us the warning and we can try and fix your problem from there? ^^

Hey Everybody. 

Please keep in mind the community standards policy when posting on the forums. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

If you can't post something without being respectful, just move on and don't post. 

Thanks

oops XD might be partly my fault :9 anyway If this forum does get out of hand or out of my control I would appreciate if you could step in XD I'm fairly new to the forums and this is the first discussion I've ever run here :D I would really appreciate it if you didn't lock this topic if it does get out of hand though seeing as we have many DST players invested or looking at this competition but if you have to I understand. :) If the post ends up getting locked does that mean I will have to make a new forum for the competition or??? (sorry like I said i'm new XD) Also would you be interested in joining :D? I would love to get the chance to fight a real admin X) and i'm sure everyone else would like it as well :D

Archived