William Carter's memories

Nimra

Willow, much as it pained her to do so, flicked close her lighter, thereby extinguishing the small, but pure fire that it was able to somehow create on demand. "Why don't we try over there?" she said, pointing to a nearby forest "It looks nice and flammable." she added whilst a wicked grin caressed her face.

"NO! you know what happened last time we went through a forest, you nearly kill us all"

Wendy said glaring at willow and pulled her in the other direction, by her ear as she went grabbing Wilson to.

"Anyway we are going to the swamp not the forest so come on."

A man stands on a hill out of site of the group

"haha, and so a another day begins for my pawns, but the chess board is always moving and not in there favour."

He gave a cruel laugh and strolled away,

the group moved through the world quickly

"There, the swamp" Wendy shouted.

Edited by Nimra

Wilson wrenched his arm out of Wendy's guiding grip once again, giving her a annoyed glare that clearly said 'I can walk on my own'.

" Don't worry, as long as we stay together we'll be fine" He replied in a reasuring tone, turning to Webber. But while his left hand patted Webber on the shoulder, his right hand was firmly gripping his worn, make-shift spear as they strolled along at a hurried pace led by Wendy.  

"Look the stone structure over there"

Wendy runs at full pelt wich isn't that fast because the mud is thick and sticky, she startes looking around on all the stones and the grubby ground to see if she can find the page.

Edited by Nimra

Wilson's head pokes up from behind the strange stone obelisk, calling out if Willow could go gather food, only to see the grey cloud billowing up from the near-by flatland. "Ummm, Wendy? I don't think your going to like this, but....Willow's burning things again." The gentleman scientist called out cautiously, in Wendy's direction.

"WILLOW NO! I swear if you don't get over here now I will flip,"

as Wendy stomped over to grab Willow, and pull her over to the swamp.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!"

A tentacle had bursted form the soil, and plunged it's sharp spikes into Wendys body

"HELP!"

She falls blood dripping from the tentacles spikes, that had just been inside of Wendys bodys.

Wilson watches as Wendy falls limply to the ground like a ragdoll. He'd seen gruesome things on this island before, but he couldn't help but shiver as he swiftly ruffled through his backpack to find the medical concoction he had brewed a weeks before out of spider glands, honey and ash. Wilson shivered again as he thought of the horrid monstoruse arachnids they had encounters, but he forced his mind to focus on the task at hand as he sprinted over to help Wendy.

Wendy breathing became less and less with each passing second, the tentacle seems to be pleased with what it had done and disappeared back under the mud.

"Hey pals your not looking so good hahahaha"

Maxwell strolled up smiling,

"why waste that potion on her, what if somebody else gets hurt hmm."

He walked over to Wendy and looked down at her,

"hahahaha this is so much fun."

Edited by Nimra