William Carter's memories

Nimra

Rules

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/25886-tips-to-being-a-good-roleplayer-not-a-roleplay/

Characters

You are only allowed to pick from all original characters:

Wilson – NoxuTheAutomaton

Willow – Blazingice26

Wendy – Me(Nimra)

Wolfgang – Available

Wickerbottom – Available

WX-78 – Available

Wes – Available

Woodie – Available

Wigfrid – Available

Webber – WalrusMan

Story

The survives are trying to get out of Maxwell's realm. To do that, they need to save Maxwell by collecting diary pages scattered across the world, then show him the full finished book. Then William Carter will return, and the world will disappear sending them back to the normal world.

If you are interested, post which character (Only one) you want to be. Six people can play.

This is my first roleplay but I hope you enjoy if you decide join :-)

Edited by Nimra

The beginning

You're a group of people that got stuck here, you've been working together for a while but couldn't find a way out, then one day while exploring Wendy finds a diary page. It reads

'This is William Carter, thought I would make a diary to document all the amazing things I have seen, 'they' are still preying at my sanity but I try to ignore them. I hope that if I do lose it, these pages will be able to bring me back. Today I spotted what looks to be a stone structure

out in the swamp, so that's were I'm off to next'

the page ends.

Wendy said “That must be were the next page is, and a way out of this nightmare. If we bring his sanity back, this world will fade taking us back to the real world... home maybe, I will get my father back as well....

Edited by Nimra

(William Carter was already known by Maxwell the [insert complimenting adjective here] before he came to the Don't Starve world... But okay.)

"What are we supposed to do when we get to the real world? We're kinda a giant spider."

(Webber refers to himself as 'we')

Edited by WalrusMan

"You could come live with me." Wilson replied brightly "I've always wanted an assistant..." He trailed off as he pulled a rugged peice of papyrus, apon which a hastily scribbled map had been drawn a few days ago, from his roughly woven backpack.

"I'm sure I drew swamp on here some where..."

Edited by NoxuTheAutomaton

(William Carter was already known by Maxwell the [insert complimenting adjective here] before he came to the Don't Starve world... But okay.)

"What are we supposed to do when we get to the real world? We're kinda a giant spider."

(Webber refers to himself as 'we')

To answer the top bit I use my own back story, it where William Cater is sane when he is dragged through the portal, but over time becomes Maxwell forgetting his past. Hope this helps.   

"You could come live with me." Wilson replied brightly "I've always wanted an assistant..." He trailed off as he pulled a rugged peice of papyrus, apon which a hastily scribbled map had been drawn a few days ago, from his roughly woven backpack.

"I'm sure I drew swamp on here some where..."

"Hehe, knowing your past we might catch something like 'spontaneous combustion syndrome' or something." Webber says, "But, to be honest, we probably wouldn't have anywhere else to go. But first, we need to get out of HERE."

Wendy looked over Wilson's shoulder, "there!" she points at the map "that's just a day away, come on we should get going" Wendy grabbed Wilson's arm and starts pulling him "come on come on."