Sign in to follow this  
SigmaElement

Post your map!

SigmaElement    11

I tried to look for a thread like this, but didnt found one, if theres, let me know please...I am a bit curious to see how others Maps look like. so ill post mine, and if you want to post your se we can see it, it will be great!What do you think?post-706-13764589211148_thumb.jpg

cptCalavera    617

My best map so far, almost all islands are merged without bridges. So the landskapes melt into eachother quite nicely. Only a very tiny bridge but I can live with that :)post-688-13764589211949_thumb.jpg

SigmaElement    11

I love those maps!specially when they are not linear.I would be great if they had diferent shapes, (the islands) like squares and irregular shapes.and they where somehow harder to explore... and BIGGER!!!!!, hehehe sizes does matter...and caves?...maybe.

Verlimont    9

thats why when i find a bee hive i go after the workers first then walk away until i know i have enough honey for a bee boxid post mine but im not done explorin yet :p

VYP3R    10
post-8039-13764590364566_thumb.jpg..... unlucky, i am out of rock like super fast, and such a small map, i wish the maps were bigger, even those you guys posted are small, sure annoying to travel from a point to another because of the lack of a teleport but if you really think, they are pretty small...

dbrunk    10
post-6775-13764590365345_thumb.jpgSeems like alot of people perfer the old mapping system, have those people not used the new one yet, or did and dont like it? I understand it is missing things like pig kings and is limited on others but i really like the new mapping system. The missing/limited items make it a little more interesting having to work around them. Edited by dbrunk