random blabber

Tetris

I don't think that's 1000. Do you always exaggerate numbers? >_>

I think he does. He also claims 30+ hounds come after him every two days and that they are impossible to kite or outrun and hit you every time no matter what (something I KNOW is not true), when I am on pretty much the same day as him and I get 10-15 hounds tops.

I think he does. He also claims 30+ hounds come after him every two days and that they are impossible to kite or outrun and hit you every time no matter what (something I KNOW is not true), when I am on pretty much the same day as him and I get 10-15 hounds tops.

I'm still waiting for him to post a screenshot of that 30+ hounds story. Has he said anything about that yet? Or has he just shoved that off.

Sorry I missed the fun back then.

In 2012 were we able to change our titles and it stuck on the forum? Such as:

• Help- BEES ARE OP JOEW PLS NERF! 

Help- BEES ARE OP JOEW PLS NERF!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

THIS GUY BROKE THE FORUMS!

QUICK, HANDS ON HEADS!

Dandytard was amazing.

Why did he get banned? I know when I've seen it asked before @Toaster Fu stepped in and told everyone to move discussions like that to PMs, but it was nearly two years ago now.

I think I started lurking just a little while after his ban because I remember looking through threads and seeing Dandytard's posts...

Why did he get banned? I know when I've seen it asked before @Toaster Fu stepped in and told everyone to move discussions like that to PMs, but it was nearly two years ago now.

I think I started lurking just a little while after his ban because I remember looking through threads and seeing Dandytard's posts...

I think it was something about don't starve nazis.

I think it was something about don't starve nazis.

Oh, I remember a certain post... Something about the magic tab symbol changed from a pentagram to the red skull, and he was like "might aswell give it the Swastika symbol and add a Hitler character" or something along those lines. Hope I dun get into trouble for actually discussing this "out loud", I feel this should be an example how NOT to behave here on these forums...