The thread about the Pokemonz

Morgan17

Just started playing Firered and Saphire again (because i could not find my Leafgreen copy and i don't want to delete my Ruby save XD) and i realy appreciate the big diversity later gens have Specialy after Firered because my god making a decend team that can beat anything is hard (specialy if you refuse to use legendarys and want an icetype cause all you have is Cloyster and hes not that great).

Saphire on the other hand is realy refreshing to replay although i had to spend almost 90 minutes walking around the same route just to find a Ralts (cause i make a Gen 3 only run this time so having a Psychic type before the second Gym is good) and also try to raise a Slakoth because i never used Slaking in a team before and i want to see how he performs

Started playing it when I was 6, Blue version. Back in the day if you had a psychic Pokemon, you might as well have been invincible since the what was it, entire two counters were about as effective as digging your way out of prison with a plastic spoon.

Collected the cards, never knew how to play. Don't have any particularly rare ones... other than maybe that Mew card that was featured in the Movie 2000.

I seem to remember the figures were a hell of a lot nicer back then though. Like they had some really nice detailing on them and everything. I don't have very many of them anymore so I can't even get them to see if my goggles are on too tight.

KOFFINGGGGGG

Archived