Sign in to follow this  
CanTotu

A little problem about mod texture

CanTotu    5

So when I open mod selection my game stops running cuz of a mod that I made. Here is the problem even though I created 2d tex. Whats solution of it?

[00:01:24]: ../mods/workshop-397215323/soguga-diren.tex is 150x150 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
[00:01:24]: ..\source\renderlib\OpenGL\HWTexture.cpp(397) : - ../mods/workshop-397215323/soguga-diren.tex: The engine doesn't currently support 3D textures. Did you mean to use a 2D texture? 

Kzisor    1058

@CanTotu, the image must have a power of 2 dimensions meaning it must be 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, 1024x1024, etc.

Also you must use 2d texture, not 3d texture when converting it to a .tex file. 

Kzisor    1058

@CanTotu, if your still receiving that specific error then it's not in a power of 2 dimensions. That is the only reason you'd be getting that error. Upload the picture/icon/image that you're trying to convert to a .tex file.

CanTotu    5

@CanTotu, if your still receiving that specific error then it's not in a power of 2 dimensions. That is the only reason you'd be getting that error. Upload the picture/icon/image that you're trying to convert to a .tex file.

I tried by converting as 1D and it looks like it's working. Thank you. Solved