[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Toolbar pops out when not clicking on it

Steps to reproduce

After making a fire at night I was chopping down a tree and the toolbar kept popping out.

Describe your issue

I started a fire at night and was chopping down a tree when the "Build Shovel" kept displaying (Popping Out) even though I did not click on the side menu. After I closed it and went along my way it kept popping out and sticking to "Shovel". Whether the side bar was expanded or closed it was still displaying "Shovel."

furin    10

I had this too, on Steam, latest version, on win7-64 system. Some random tool creation window (the third tier, not the entire bar) keeps popping up when you pick up stuff (like for example a pinecone), as if the deselection the latest time I had used the toolbar did not work properly. What fixes this is saving, quitting and restarting/reloading. After that it is gone. I had this about three times total now, in all the time played so far, so it is pretty rare.

Trollgaard    10

Same thing happens to me after a whioe playing. Restarting the game seems to make it stop for a while, but it starts happening again after a while. Pops up whenever an action is performed.