@Creeps in the Deeps recruiting !@

Lampofulmine

Bubbly plant, sea horse, elongated fish, hydrothermal vents and sea urchins : 3 of these are on the waiting list, 2 were good ideas which we might implement ! Thanks @kylekunfox !

@RedRock911, instead of many types of corals which there's plenty of versions in many MODS, we decided to focus on something similar XD

Got yah, well. you could

do a tube worm forest, be kinda cool

Tube Worm Forest.... mmmm... I'll see what the team think about it.

I've posted on "Art & etc... " thread and on the "Kleilist" thread that im looking for a good artist to make a RIVER TURF. Please go and give it a look; if you know anybody that could do it don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Thanks

Just wanted to revive the Thread a bit an update the followers !! Team working hard to get this mod out, at the moment I would say we're very near to get a decent public version out ! And *drumroll* soon we will also have a kinda of advertising poster which would give an hint for the underwater world !! Eheheh, folks... Apparently this mod is getting real !!!

Can i make this mod too? (sorry for the english, i am from brazil)

i make animations and some artwork, and i love the sea world!

here is some of my work:

post-244468-0-61958700-1433179474_thumb.
but i have a problem, the compiler of don't starve don't like my mobs (it's a old problem of the mod tools, there is a fixed version, but i've tried 7 times, but can't make it):
post-244468-0-07536300-1433256825_thumb.

@mrpoke20xx, hey there ! Well, before admitting you in the team I need to know what are you better at, is it animation, artwork or both ?! Do you have any animation I can see?

In my opinion, although its difficult and unpleasant to criticize others people art, you're missing lights and shadows in your art; plus I believe its not very DS art, it needs a little bit more effort. 

I can give you a task and see what's the output, if you're successful you're in XD

Send me a PM whenever you want and I'll give you the task 

I've looked at the progress on this mod, and it already sounds fantastic! This is really going to encourage me to figure out how the whole modding thing works. If I'm going to learn how to download mods, I want Creeps in the Deeps to be my first!

On a side note, is there any chance of getting teaser images? It seems to be the only other thing I can think of that could really help onlookers give feedback on things, which in this case is the models of already created things to see if they're Don't Starve-y enough.

-No light

-Kraken(not a giant,just as side of a treeguard)

-Frilled shark(Hostile)

-Deep sea viper(Hostile,google it,you will have nightmares)

-Blobfish(Neutral,and it may be the only neutral entity in the 2nd level)

-Wolf eel(Hostle,and it is actually a thing)

-Angler Fish(emits own light,it will lure you to it.Hostile)

-Rocks

-Dead Coral

-Sometimes has water

• Developer

-No light

-Kraken(not a giant,just as side of a treeguard)

-Frilled shark(Hostile)

-Deep sea viper(Hostile,google it,you will have nightmares)

-Blobfish(Neutral,and it may be the only neutral entity in the 2nd level)

-Wolf eel(Hostle,and it is actually a thing)

-Angler Fish(emits own light,it will lure you to it.Hostile)

-Rocks

-Dead Coral

-Sometimes has water

We've already looked into a lot of your ideas before, actually, I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything, but I'm sure you'll love our mod!

• Developer

I've looked at the progress on this mod, and it already sounds fantastic! This is really going to encourage me to figure out how the whole modding thing works. If I'm going to learn how to download mods, I want Creeps in the Deeps to be my first!

On a side note, is there any chance of getting teaser images? It seems to be the only other thing I can think of that could really help onlookers give feedback on things, which in this case is the models of already created things to see if they're Don't Starve-y enough.

(Sorry for double post, I'm on my cellphone currently :p)

If it depended on me I'd put some of our work here, but I don't know what @Lamp thinks about this :/

We've already looked into a lot of your ideas before, actually, I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything, but I'm sure you'll love our mod!

Of course i will.Please make also make a DST mod for this too.I played the cracked version of DS before(no money). Shame on me.I cannot buy DS

There is a lot of hostile creatures that we can add and

THE GIANTttttt

• Developer

Of course i will.Please make also make a DST mod for this too.I played the cracked version of DS before(no money). Shame on me.I cannot buy DS

There is a lot of hostile creatures that we can add and

THE GIANTttttt

Shame on US. I've also played the cracked version for some time T.T

We'll add it to DST once they add caves, so that we can look at their code and see how to do it.

Shame on US. I've also played the cracked version for some time T.T

We'll add it to DST once they add caves, so that we can look at their code and see how to do it.

1:lol.The DST copy i have now,that is a gift from my friend.Shame

2:Ok,fair,fair.

Heya ! Well if you have any ideas for the game please share them with us either here or on a PM; we might not be able to include them in the version we are planning to go public soon but maybe in later updates (hoping there will be) we will be able to include them.

Heya ! Well if you have any ideas for the game please share them with us either here or on a PM; we might not be able to include them in the version we are planning to go public soon but maybe in later updates (hoping there will be) we will be able to include them.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/55986-who-needs-caves/

ImDaMisterL said that he had looked in my ideas.But you want to read it.Here you go.

Please make this thing come true,i don't have the original,but still.Please make this.Thank you

Edit,my ideas are still coming..

We need more modders and artist here.This maybe another version of up and away

And the Monster will GO UP the surface once in a while.He will attack anything that he can see.But he will also behave like a spider.He won't go anymore than 10000 hammer units(not sure if that is the right measurement)

I'm just gonna drop this link here....

https://m.youtube.com/user/subnautica

A lot of the things in this could work well in CitD, particularly the Lungfish, which could replace the bubble in terms of mobile oxygen sources. Beyond that the only things that I could imagine fitting in balance-wise is Stalkers, which could act as a replacement to hounds and hound waves.

Also, if you'd like me to help out with the assets, I'd be more than willing, although I am very inexperienced.

@Derpime, so I've looked at your ideas and some are already on our to-do list while some other were scrapped from the beginning, i cannot describe and discuss the whole thing you've asked but some of the ideas are good and i can definitely tell you that we are gonna take them in consideration ! And yes WE STILL NEED MORE artists and general modders for this mod !

@KidneyBeanBoy, the lungfish its an interesting idea as a portable bubble replacement and for the replacement of hounds we are already working on something but its gonna be a surprise... hehehe....

What you mean by assets ? If you wanna help send me a PM.

@Derpime, so I've looked at your ideas and some are already on our to-do list while some other were scrapped from the beginning, i cannot describe and discuss the whole thing you've asked but some of the ideas are good and i can definitely tell you that we are gonna take them in consideration ! And yes WE STILL NEED MORE artists and general modders for this mod !

@KidneyBeanBoy, the lungfish its an interesting idea as a portable bubble replacement and for the replacement of hounds we are already working on something but its gonna be a surprise... hehehe....

What you mean by assets ? If you wanna help send me a PM.

yeah ideas

When players are near shipwreck,their sanity will drain as like the nightmare light

And there will be a water cyclone,this will either speed you up(you are going with the water) or slow you down(try to resist the water flow)

And

@Mobbstar,please make a mod of this,this may be the next up and away

Archived