Sign in to follow this  
TheHomeChicken

Best you've done in Day 1?

So what is the best you have accomplished on the first day?

My personal best just happened. A fire pit, tools, science machine, all before afternoon, and a trap shortly after. Plus, i set up right next to a Tallbird Egg, so now that i have a logsuit and spear (Im on Day 3, and got them on Day 2) i can farm the egg easily.

Murgel    10

Oh wow, I never set up camp on day 1. I'm usually roaming and digging up berry bushes, grass and saplings along the way until I find either a pig king or beefalos. Only then will I set up a firepit. If I'm starting fresh with nothing researched I'll set up a science machine at a grave yard or something along the way. I try to have one up before day 6 to at least have a spear ready for when the doggies show up. :dog:

Tetris    10

Hmmm, trying to remember. I think a bunch of morsels, spear, fire pit, berry bushes around my camp, started my tree border, science machine.

pdodd    10

Wow. You guys all have much more impressive first day's than mine! Haha. Makes me want to try several times to see how well I can do... It'd make a fun screenshot contest :)

General    10

25 berries, 6 gold, 40 grass, 42 wood, 26 flint, 36 twigs, spear, 6 silk, 12 carrots, found pig king and tall-birds, ~20 rocks, gold axe and pick, killed by tentacle, 1 table flipped, 1 yell of rage, 1 dog yelled at and chased through house, rest of day spent in piss poor mood.

Top that.

I think it was Firepit, 6 traps, crock pot, two chests, and lots of grass, twigs, roasted berries and carrots, and a handful of morsels. That was before Krampus. Also, it was in a world I'd been sticking to for many, many lifetimes. Knew where everything was. Currently, I like the new worldgen so much, I do a new worldgen each game.