Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

mofofish1041

i have , streem loged out . top left of screen how do i log back in

bigpak    31

Could you perhaps explain better? I don't quite understand what is wrong and I cannot understand the spelling. I apologize if english isn't your first language.

Tamazacat    130

I think he (everyone on the internet is male until otherwise proven :p ) is trying to record his gameplay and the stream is displayed as "offline".

I don't do Twitch, so I'm unsure as to how to help you, but I hope I cleared up the question for other readers. :)

bigpak    31

I think he (everyone on the internet is male until otherwise proven :razz: ) is trying to record his gameplay and the stream is displayed as "offline".

I don't do Twitch, so I'm unsure as to how to help you, but I hope I cleared up the question for other readers. :-)

Could it be steam though?

Tamazacat    130

Possibly, but I recall testing out Twitch recording software and it said the Stream was offline in the top left. I could very well be wrong as it was the middle of last year.

JanH    6,407

Hey there, the "Stream Logged Out" message on the upper-left side of your screen indicates that your game isn't connected to a Twitch video streaming account. This is mostly only used when you are using or are planning to use the Broadcasting Beta options for Don't Starve.