Theinsanefruitloop

Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

129 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Billythesquig    125

Who doesn't love Chester? Chester is so adorable <3 I wanted a Chester plush but it seems that it is out of stock... As if I have money to buy him though... </3 Ah the sad reality.. *sniff* *sniff*

doodlee_zpsfekeiwcn.png

yes sadly, often an art degree is accompanied by a vow of poverty.....and antidepressant prescriptions

Billythesquig    125

constructive criticism, but even in a comic featuring realism wilson having OUTRAGEOUSLY shaped hair is kind of his trademark, it just dosn't liik like Wilson all slick like that to me, I mean draw what you like, I'm just sayin.

Oh no! I finally finished reading the comic up to the current date! I feel so empty!! But thank you for making it, and making some hard times in my life better by giving me -and the internetworld- something amazing to read Ms. Loop. C: I hope you are okay and doing well. 

• Like 4

ImDaMisterL    19,063

*gasp*

*dances around throwing confetti at everyone*

IT UPDAAAAAATED! YUSH!!

And then Wilson turns around and his face is actually Maxwell and Willow discovered it was all just a bad dream the end.

• Like 4

Teras47    57

*squeaks excitedly because update :D*

Wilson's totally gonna fall over and impale himself on his scientific materials again, isn't he?

DragonMage156    21,107

Yay, first post (I think) and so many things to say! I love all your artwork and comic so far. The art style is just so cool and so cute ^-^ can't wait to see my favorite character, Wigfrid make an appearance in this comic. Also Maxwell/William x Charlie is so cute. I now officially ship them.

Also replies to much older pages in this thread (can't remember which pages :/ ) I also ship Wilson and Wendy despite their ages (I mean, look at the Ib and Garry ship. 9 to 20 and I still ship it :p ) also loved the young Wigfrid you drew way back.

Also, some of the other posts by other people made me laugh, especially the Wigfridge and a few other puns/funny made-up scenarios for the comic XD

I can't wait to see more updates and posts in this thread :)

• Like 2