Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

cryingcos_by_fruitloop_chan-d9ejs2y.png

Here's a sad and crying Cosmo ;v;

Today's mom's birthday and well... It's my first time celebrating it without her, it's lonely especially you're the only one in the house

But it's okay, pizza and ice cream and cake party ;;v;; 

HUG

• Like 1

Page 19

8_19_by_fruitloop_chan-d9eki49.png

*hugs you guys* I'm doing okay! Just a lil sad but food will always fix loneliness! Although my diet is ruined but food is great ;;v; *hugs you guys tighter*

EDIT: Thanks L for the correction! Also ruining the diet is worth it especially with sweets >v>

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 9

cryingcos_by_fruitloop_chan-d9ejs2y.png

Here's a sad and crying Cosmo ;v;

Today's mom's birthday and well... It's my first time celebrating it without her, it's lonely especially you're the only one in the house

But it's okay, pizza and ice cream and cake party ;;v;; 

Hugs for you. 

*climbs onto your shoulders and hugs your head* Shhhhh.... we're with you... <3 <3

Webber and Chester really are cute to the point of deadliness. I hope next panel things will have calmed down enough for them all to become better acquainted and actually like, get food. When was the last time we saw them eat...?

• Like 1

Heheh, even when he's an evil vampire Wilson still loves Chester! :p

As usual, Wilson's adorably pathetic and Webber is too cute for words. I wonder which of the others patched up Wilson?

I am now officially reassured that they aren't starving to death, yay! xD

• Like 2

On the bright side, there's anime characters who also lost a leg for forbidden knowledge.

And the entire body of their brother. And then their arm for binding their brother's soul to a suit of armor.

Edit: Oh wait, that wasn't for forbidden knowledge it was for trying to bring their mother back form the dead. Ignore me.

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 5

80 pages worth of content gone over within less than two hours! I will proudly say that you're one of my biggest inspirations to actually get my fan-comic started; it's always so interesting to see how different artists have characters act and meet, and having Chester being half-way thrown across the map on a hopped up WX-78 is just priceless!

• Like 4

As usual, Wilson's adorably pathetic and Webber is too cute for words.

They both have uke qualities about them... hmm O__O

OH GOD! I've been infected!! 

IKR O__O

I'm still wondering... has anyone of them attempted to craft a backpack yet? O__O Like, that's what you immediately go to after the science machine... O__O

• Like 2