Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

For someone who answers to Wilson, he's been acting pretty superior.

Also, if They aren't in control of Wilsclone/Forbidden Knowledge, why did Their perceptions shrink Wilson to kiddieness in this dream?

Forbidden knowledge my butt THAT THING IS A DEMON! *throws salt everywhere* STAY BACK! STAY BACK!

ANYONE GOT SOME WATER WE CAN CALL HOLY AND THROW AT HIM?

*throws a rosary into the ocean* I think that'll work? Maybe? 

*neatens thrown salt into salt lines*

TO THE BOATS

• Like 3

Page 17

8_17_by_fruitloop_chan-d9eccaq.png

I couldn't sleep so here's an advance update ;v;

@Teras Well, "They" can't control Winsclone or even lay a hand on him but they can control Wilson in a way like morphing him on how they see him in this dream *cough* a child that is very curious *cough* 

Also yes, Wilsclone is more meaner, in a way more superior because in a way... some people that knows everything tend to get bossy and see themselves more superior than others ;;v;;

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 8

• Developer

"... And to this day, Wilson doesn't know why Maxwell was dressed like thatvin his nightmare... nor why thatcpoor pooch was on fire..."

Failed? MISERABLY? Nuh uh. Not true. It's a nice anim sketch so far, it'd get even better the more you worked on it, eh? :D

• Like 2

@Teras Well, "They" can't control Winsclone or even lay a hand on him but they can control Wilson in a way like morphing him on how they see him in this dream *cough* a child that is very curious *cough* 

Also yes, Wilsclone is more meaner, in a way more superior because in a way... some people that knows everything tend to get bossy and see themselves more superior than others ;;v;;

Hmm yes that makes sense then. Cool :D

• Like 1