Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

"So I just came from the afterlife and now I see a thing which may not even be able to perceive pain get thrown far away and I feel deeply compulsed to run after it without grabbing anything that would be needed for basic survival."

Willow is essentially the only sane person in this comic right now. WX-78 is in overload, Wilson's hearing, seeing and listening to a shady possibly-demonic copy of himself, Webber's a kid who mind-melded with a spider (and is asleep right now besides), and Woodie dismissed the necromancy he just experienced to chase after a pumpkin demon with a pocket dimension instead of a stomach.Ā 

Willow must just be like "Have I gone insane? WX-78 is running around like a child, the hairy woodsman is alive again, there's a sleeping humanoid spider over there... Hm, no, I don't feel like lighting anything on fire and the shadows aren't moving, so I guess I'm still sane. Which means it's just this world, and these people, that's completely and utterly insane. Great. Awesome."Ā 

Ā 

(Off-screen, Wickerbottom is also pretty sane, and so is Wes aside from the whole randomly-gesturing mute mime thing, but everyone knows Wendy tends to be "the eerie child". And Wigfrid is living in a delusion to the point that she won't eat anything but meat.)

Ā 

(...God I love these characters.)

• Like 3

Here's one request done ;v; Hope you like it L. Also, the William Carter comic will be a lil late this week so yeah ;v; Hope you guys have a nice and awesome day 8D

strolling_by_fruitloop_chan-d9c4xi8.gif

Ā 

>__>

<__<

Ā 

I'm just going to go ahead and say it... Wes' got diaper pants... or he's just got a large package

Ā 

cannot un-see O__O

• Like 3

This is a note and I'm very sorry in advance
Ā bow_by_fruitloop_chan-d9cceof.png

I'll beĀ prioritizingĀ the animation project starting this day and I'll try to finish it by November or December 2015. I'll be updating the comic every Monday and Wednesday and the William Carter comic will be once a month. I'm so sorry everyone. I'll also do your requests and I'll upload it by saturdays.
Ā 
I'll also update you guys on the animation and post it here with youtube thing and such.
Ā 
This is so exciting, it will be super fun and hopefully everything will go smoothly. I'm working on this alone so it will take a lot of time and since I'm only started on the animation thing, it might not look good and I'll try my best to make it awesome
Ā 
I'm sorry again for spamming your notifications with this note and im sorry that the comic will be super delayed. Sacrifices mus be made
Ā 
Hope you guys have an awesome day!

• Like 9

• Developer

Thess are great news, Loop! I really want to see how this animation project will turn out in the end, plus I'm just happy you WILL still updare both comic!

I wish you gold luck sith the project and you hope you have lots of fun while doing it, eh? :D

D'aaw, even a note message has its own piece of art. Don't worry loops, you've spoiled this crowd more than enough. Can't wait to see the animation project you mentioned.Ā 

Ā 

Good luck and more importantly have fun loops, Cheers!

• Like 2

Everything is forgiven. Almost anything could be, with an art that cute, but this is easy to forgive. :3

Good luck on your animation project, Loop! I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D

Ā 

Juggling several projects is hard, honesty I'm just glad you aren't going on hiatus entirely.Ā  :juggling:Ā that gif is much larger than I realized. Oh well.

• Like 2

Aww, thank you so much guys! I'll do my best on the animation!

Ā 

I'm printing the story boards and posted it on my door :'D I don't have a board that I could put it so yeahhhh.... *rolls to the croner*

Ā 

"Uh... oh yeah, loop draws her panels from right to left... uh... bottom to top? ... I give up." *rolls to the same croner*

• Like 2