Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Hey @Theinsanefruitloop, are you still taking suggestions? I'm asking, cause I had an idea that I think would be best realized with your skill set. Would you consider drawing animated shadow hands for Cursors to replace in-game actions? I'm no modder, but if the art pieces are available I'd like to think it'll really help turn the idea into reality. Listed below are some specific ideas for it:

• Give - cursor will turn into a closed hand that opens then it pushes in closer to the target with a giving gesture.
  • Default - cursor is a hand pointing at the ground, clicking on the ground makes hand make a pressing action.
  • Use Tool - cursor will turn into a swinging closed shadow fist.
  • Gather - cursor will turn into an alternating opening and closing shadow hands. Open hand is the start of the animation.
  • Pick Up - cursor shadow hands will do a yanking action.
  • Examine - cursor will gesture a binoculars with its index finger and thumb.

Just to clarify, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's only a suggestion. Thanks for reading nonetheless. Cheers!

Edited by Zillvr
  • Like 4

Hey @Theinsanefruitloop, are you still taking suggestions? I'm asking, cause I had an idea that I think would be best realized with your skill set. Would you consider drawing animated shadow hands for Cursors to replace in-game actions? I'm no modder, but if the art pieces are available I'd like to think it'll really help turn the idea into reality. Listed below are some specific ideas for it:

• Give - cursor will turn into a closed hand that opens then it pushes in closer to the target with a giving gesture.
  • Default - cursor is a hand pointing at the ground, clicking on the ground makes hand make a pressing action.
  • Use Tool - cursor will turn into a swinging closed shadow fist.
  • Gather - cursor will turn into an alternating opening and closing shadow hands. Open hand is the start of the animation.
  • Pick Up - cursor shadow hands will do a yanking action.
  • Examine - cursor will gesture a binoculars with its index finger and thumb.

Just to clarify, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's only a suggestion. Thanks for reading nonetheless. Cheers!

I don't think a mod alone will cut it for that idea. It's so awesome that it'd require to change system properties, and then the game and system somehow need to communicate when to show what cursor.

But that's just my typically depressing view at things I don't even understand because I never bothered because I like my cookie cursor.

• Like 4

It's funny, because you've drawn something people suggested here several times before.

...*facepalm* nvm

Wolfgang walking really silly, with one arm and leg raised at a right angle then switching and so on. If you know the Papers Please theme song, you should have a hilarious example in your head now.

EDIT: Youtube suggested me this. What are the odds: Datlof

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2