Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Feel free to color :'D

Feel free to color

free to color

to color

:'D

That is your fault.

post-390644-0-98544000-1441456703_thumb.

EDIT: Before I forget to mention, I know Charlie isn't blonde, but I had to hack transparency in and white fragments and looks ugly with brown and uh sorry

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 6

• Developer

Lemme go grab my feels

charxmax_by_fruitloop_chan-d98glcn.png

"Charlie? It's me, Maxwell!"

"Night finally came and he hadn't lit his firepit. Not to end his stay at the island, not out of stupidity or amnesia, but because he was lonely... and he needed her. He needed to talk to her again, hug her again... that name cursed him through all the endless days in the nightmare throne and kept cursing him afterwards, the ionly difference was that, now, They had no control in his actions, They could shape and do what they wanted with the world, but his free will was back, and now They couldn't keep him... from talking with her.

First time he had an experience with this new Charlie was quite painful, he didn't know why she attacked him, was it because of Them? Was it because she didn't remember him? Was it because she didn't forgive him?

To be honest, he never forgave himself for what he did either, but the thought of her forgetting him... it was unbearable, and now he'd finally get a chance to at least hug her for the last time before... he didn't want to think she'd kill him, but she was different, unstable... dangerous... he knew what she has done to the others and what she was capable of...

'Charlie... what have I done?' He asked no one in particular in the pitch-black darkness, it had completely engulfed him, there was no turning back...

Shortly after he questioned the air about his actions, he heard a noise, one he knew quite too well...

'Charlie? It's me, Maxwell!" He could feel a presence in the darkness... approaching him more and more each second that passed, he knew what she'd probably do to him, so he did the only logical thing he could think of.

He ran to her and hugged her, the pain he felt was unbearable, but worth it."

'Please, Charlie... Please... Forgive me...'

(I know Charlie has no physical form, but hey, cut me some slack, eh?)

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 5