Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 14

6_14_by_fruitloop_chan-d968u6x.png

So yeah, it's wednesday! woopee~ So yesterday, dad cooled down from the alarm clock issue and said to me to take the batteries off just in case. ;v; *hugs all* oh and welcome Leidenstik to the forums c:

Pfft wilson cosplay

EDIT: Thanks L for the grammar correction! 8D Willy knows all~ He is the knowledge >V>

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 9

• Developer

I think in the 2nd panel, "You haven't told me who this (")(P)puppet (M)master(") is!" or "you haven't told me who (")the (")(P)puppet (M)master(") is!"

*The parentheses means that the thing in it is optional :p*

Willy, you're a party pooper! Get back here and tell us more secrets and stuff!

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Page 14

So yeah, it's wednesday! woopee~ So yesterday, dad cooled down from the alarm clock issue and said to me to take the batteries off just in case. ;v; *hugs all* oh and welcome Leidenstik to the forums c:

Pfft wilson cosplay

EDIT: Thanks L for the grammar correction! 8D Willy knows all~ He is the knowledge >V>

"What an ugly fish."

-fish

• Like 2

Advance update because I may not upload by tomorrow ;v; *is going to Davao city*

Also~ *I secretly draw half body Woodie in a seperate paper and I'm nosebleeding* *rolls to the corner*

SHOW US LOOPY!

I APPROVE VERY MUCH OF THAT SHIRTLESS WOODIE.  

• Like 1

Was expecting

Also, NEKID WELSSUN!! O__O

Got

OMG! Shirtless Woodie with only a bit of pecs showing

It's even more "hot" because your imagination has to make up the rest of the image!!

DANG YOU LOOPS!! Plus you're going away for a while so we will suffer with the knowledge that you drew the rest

in a seperate paper and I'm nosebleeding

O__O