Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

@Theinsanefruitloop, I'll leave the conversations to the well-versed forum writers. For suggestions though, maybe you can try a few of the scenarios below:

• Wolfgang sparring with Wigfrid.
  • Webber petting a friendly spider.
  • Willow haphazardly trying to tie Wendy's twin tails while Wendy is extremely happy that Abigail's Flower has just fully blossomed in her hands. Almost as if you can hear her explode with the word's "Abigail is coming back!"
  • Wilson trying to repair a beaten up WX-78 with wires and gears.
  • Wickerbottom trying to decipher Maxwell's Codex Umbra while Maxwell smirks that almost seems like he's about to burst into a slow and quiet evil laugh at Wickerbottom's poor attempts to read it.
  • Woodie inspecting a sapling but is very confused as to why it doesn't grow into a tree.
  • Charlie happily cooking something up in a crockpot and Maxwell is lovingly leaning over her shoulders excited about the dish. Then the next panel would be Maxwell jokingly trying to dip his fingers into the pot but Charlie with a scowl slaps Maxwell's hand.
  • Wes surrounded by balloon animals while he has just finished making a balloon animal version of your OC crow with the tiny tophat. 
  • Chester chasing the actual OC crow with the tiny tophat. lol.

Well that's most of the scenarios I can think of right off the bat that involves every character I've seen you draw. These aren't requests though but hopefully help give you ideas on what you want to draw next. Take what you will and good luck. Cheers!

Note: You should name that crow oc of yours, so people can refer to it by name instead of the-crow-with-the-tiny-tophat.

• Like 2

@mobbstar Aww, everyone is an artist~ Everyone is creative on their own way~ True the mustache is really hard and it's my first time to draw one too aha...

Aw... Bob Ross could have said that.

But am I really an artist? You tell me!

A crow sitting on Chester. This crow appears in the night and when you give him seeds he may drop a gem or a random item. It's really random when a friend of mine said that she was having a hard time on getting gems so this pops out, the crow is my oc and I love him... ahhh *slowly crawls to her corner*

EDIT: oh, and would you mind me adding your drawing to the download page? ..or uploading it on steam? ..and if you give the lil' fellow a name eventually, I'll update it too.

I finally got to my computer and use photoshop >w> yey~ Playing with the blur brush and this is the result

BLUUUUR!

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 4

Last post for today~ I have art block apparently, comment if ya want a drawing request and I shall work on it by tomorrow

Make a conversation using this pic c:

Wilson: "That... last... pie... was mine!"

Maxwell: "I'm just getting my pack back for a certain scientist hogging all the taffy."

• Like 3

@mobbstar Well, you are an artist c: everyone is an artist don't doubt that. Everyone is creative on there on way. Believe me, If you can't draw, it doesn't mean that limits you to being an artist. An artist has a vast imagination, from drawing, writing, music, programming, decision making, the way he/she sees the world around or how he/she face it.

insanely looped Moon Crow 1.0 Category: Game Modifications Last Updated Today, 09:48 PM   EDIT: oh, and would you mind me adding your drawing to the download page? ..or uploading it on steam? ..and if you give the lil' fellow a name eventually, I'll update it too.

OMG, you don't know how much I hop and rolled around when I saw that and screamed like a lil fangirl! I don't know how to thank you! but thank you so much <3 <3 No I won't mind! Please do use my artwork, I won't mind really 8D Aww, the name of the crow is Cosmo, the crow with a tiny top hat xD

@MenaAthena you don't know how much I laughed on that. Thank you for brighten my day even more <3

• Like 2

Not very productive this day >v> Another Maxwell drawing~ going to do the requests tomorrow~

What is Maxwell saying?

Maxwell: "He really expected that pile of junk tied together with strings to fly? Perhaps Higsbury has spent a little too much time here..."

• Like 2