Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

• Developer

This is going to be...PUNNY

Ok,enough puns.

Backstory time 8D

Dude, that pun... no. Just no.

GN mode: In the last panel, there should be a "," after "welcome" c:

I just can't stop imagining Wilson waking up from this dream thing because a big fish bit the line of the fishing rod and swam away, thus pulling him into the river xD

Also, a library, huh? Forbidden knowledge? Wickerbottom? ... The Vashta Nerada?

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 3

I just can't stop imagining Wilson waking up from this dream thing because a big fish bit the line of the fishing rod and swam away, thus pulling him into the river xD Also, a library, huh? Forbidden knowledge? Wickerbottom? ... The Vashta Nerada?

That's what will happen pffft A big fish will bit the line and drag him to the river >v>

Forbidden knowledge~ yesssssh that's right ;v; 

...Is this a bleach reference...seems like it. -squints-

I don't watch Bleach although I'm heavily inspired by  D. Gray man *cough* too much shadow *cough**cough* Also, this is not a serious scene, it just want some attention

I was thinking of Wilson's subconscious mind, like what his desired and wished or his past, this room is the forbidden knowledge. I also have though of others subconscious mind as well, like Webber's room is his family home, Willow's room is the orphanage, woodie... (I haven't thought about him its hard)etc etc

*goes back to sleep again*

• Like 2

• Developer

I don't watch Bleach although I'm heavily inspired by D. Gray man *cough* too much shadow *cough**cough* Also, this is not a serious scene, it just want some attention

I was thinking of Wilson's subconscious mind, like what his desired and wished or his past, this room is the forbidden knowledge. I also have though of others subconscious mind as well, like Webber's room is his family home, Willow's room is the orphanage, woodie... (I haven't thought about him its hard)etc etc

*goes back to sleep again*

Woodie's room is a lumberjack's house.

In reality, Woodie never was a lumberjack, he failed to become one and was looked down by them, he started to practice wood-chopping with Lucy, given to him by his father, and while he was an excellent lumberjack, his curse made everyone in town detest him, since he'd eat a big sum of the wood stocks every midnight, but Maxwell promissed him something, he promissed him he'd never have to worry wih his curse and it angering the townspeople. Woodie's heart was filled with glee, he would gladly accept that deal, and that's what he did.

Last thing he knew, he was in an island, Lucy was able to speak with him, and Maxwell completed his part of the deal.

He was a man of word, poisonous and misleading word.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 3