Sign in to follow this  
whitewalker82

NOOOO!! My smallbird just spontaneously combusted!!

Ora    10

You left the egg too close to the fire, brah. Cooked your bird alive inside it's shell.

Marak    27

Could be worse. I had mine hatch into a Smallbird, and I was happy. I took my new little buddy out for a stroll, see the sights, maybe slaughter a few Pigmen for their skins, the usual.

On the way to the Pig Village, dusk approaches. Since I'm playing Wendy, Abigail decides that tonight is a good night to pop out and play... right on top of my Smallbird.

RIP Smallbird, you lasted all of 10 in-game hours.

I figured as much, I journeyed out by myself got my bird wedged in between trees and came back like a day later, heard him rustling his little wings and then it just "poofed" and I looked around and a morsel was laying on the ground. Also I randomly hear an evil laugh at night, is that normal? lol Is that Krampus? He has not shown up on my game yet.

Bloo280    10

You are a terrible owner! Maybe it was Maxwell, creators are hiding things. :)

Edited by Bloo280

buttercup    71
I thought you couldn't feed them?!

You didn't used to be able to, but the last update turns them into little meat bits if you don't give them enough seeds and stuff. At least that's what I heard :)

Ora    10

Oh yeah. I totally forgot that you have to feed smallbirds now. I never really messed with smallbirds much, not at all since the update.