How did you say you got that in-game?

There's another dirty spoiling trick

you can edit InvisibleInc\modules\serverdefs.lua and change "world" of any common mission to "omni" 

(if there only omni on the map, you get real hard mode, even with guard's reflexes problems: money only from vaults and CEO pockets, shopping only at nanofab-missions etc)

works best with 0.5cash multiplier, 0$ at start etc

Awesome. Isn't that giant-face-tree the achievement sprite for Acceptable Host?

Yeah, it is. I think it is Incognita real/new form, since Central stated she is "dying" and need a new host, which would easly explain the name image compination of the achivement. To get the achivement, you have to beat the game on Expert Plus. So beating the game means finding a new mainframe device for Incognita.

Also, I can recomend everyone checking out the Wiki for Invisible Inc. I link you the achivement page.

http://invisibleinc.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

There's another dirty spoiling trick

you can edit InvisibleInc\modules\serverdefs.lua and change "world" of any common mission to "omni" 

(if there only omni on the map, you get real hard mode, even with guard's reflexes problems: money only from vaults and CEO pockets, shopping only at nanofab-missions etc)

works best with 0.5cash multiplier, 0$ at start etc

The Omni Corp missions are really though. You also need to enable certain other parameters, spread throughout the lua's to make these missions playable (else you get the above crap). Though, I believe (can't remember), you need to be in DEV mode for some functions/parameters to work correctly, or at all).

Plastech missions can be activated and be played without problems or the need to be in DEV mode.

Archived