What... is this!?

I also heard on the stream that in the Don't starve together story, Maxwell and Wilson might work together in the presence of a greater threat? Maybe the shadow monsters are getting angry? Or maybe there was a ruler of the DS world before Maxwell came? Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be awesome.

I also heard on the stream that in the Don't starve together story, Maxwell and Wilson might work together in the presence of a greater threat? Maybe the shadow monsters are getting angry? Or maybe there was a ruler of the DS world before Maxwell came? Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be awesome.

I await for Kevin to reveal more.

or just starvation...

kevin's in charge of single player, not together sadly
Kevin is in charge of everything. He is the one that pulls all the strings.

Actually, he's currently working on other things that are not DS. All he controls in DS and DST(aside from the "RNG" events that kill you every time) is the lore. 

@cezarica

I know this!

Pardrox Wilderness, right???

Yeah. :D

sometimes server have mods enabled but they dont mak the sever be listed as modded.

Wait, what? I was under the impression that if the server has any mods then it's automatically listed as modded server, and there isn't an option to classify it as one or not. Or there's one?

Yeah. :grin:

Wait, what? I was under the impression that if the server has any mods then it's automatically listed as modded server, and there isn't an option to classify it as one or not. Or there's one?

It's not an option, it's just sometimes they don't appear to be modded although they do.

So on ep 27 of the stream Peter comfirmed that the slipstor exists, but he knows little about it.

Don't trust him... he lies O___O

...for all we know, they're already playing a special Developer Version of DST where everything that has ever been mentioned in the forums is in it...

From Shadow Wilson, Wortox... up to Slips and Slipstor and... *gasp* CHARLIE!!

O__O

*continues to munch on raw green shrooms*

...for all we know, they're already playing a special Developer Version of DST where everything that has ever been mentioned in the forums is in it...

Don't forget that dream about everyone doing... something... in the tent. You could have been having prophetic dreams. And Klei was already testing it in their Super Secret Developer Version.

Archived