What... is this!?

are you saying that humans can have souls, but robots can't? Do you know how robophobic you sound right now?

And do you know how stupid you sound right now? The reason I sound "robophobic" is because I use this thing called THINKING!

Interested in having gates. It might make the bases seem a bit more lively and that sounds like content that would be nice to include in regular DS as well. 

Could the Willow hat be a new cosmetic? Or is it something that will factor into her re-balancing? 

The most exciting thing here to me though is this "treasure_map." Not sure what it's for but it makes me think of the treasure hunting in RDR. 

@CaptainFun, Since it's called "willow_hat_orphan", and Seth said that some of the items we'd been finding were linked to skins, I'm guessing it is a skin. Otherwise it'd probably just be called "willow_hat" or something.

Now that we know about the skins, though, it seems like "stemcell" is pretty definitely related to skins. Because... cloning and stuff.

I studied bioengineering and am now cringing

I'm hoping the treasure map is related to map sharing, but ClwnBaby had a neat idea way back about buried treasure chests, maybe the treasure map figures into a system like that.

I'm looking at inventoryimages.xml to find their prefab names...

q1Vx7Yf.jpg Is this.... a BONESAWWWW?! ... yup, it actually is "bonesaw". Seth scores again...

I wonder whether this will be a new, craftable item that can be used on skeletons that are left around everywhere in DST. Skeletons are like a renewable resource in DST unlike in standard DS. Of course, the hammer has already been changed to allow skeletons to be destroyed so there may be little use for a new item.

I wonder whether this will be a new, craftable item that can be used on skeletons that are left around everywhere in DST.

What if it's.... a weapon?

It would be morbid and cool. Maybe one of the warrior pigs or merms in Through The Ages will drop it.

I saw this (see attached picture) on a dedicated server. What's with this? It says Wilson't Trap and tried to open the chest but can't reach it. Upon inspecting him says he's trapped. Sadly died and since the server is a wilderness haven't found it again.. yet. :D

The Willson on the chest was looking scared and haven't found any info on the wiki about it. anyone can shed some light on this?

post-433593-0-72708700-1425397760_thumb.

I saw this (see attached picture) on a dedicated server. What's with this? It says Wilson't Trap and tried to open the chest but can't reach it. Upon inspecting him says he's trapped. Sadly died and since the server is a wilderness haven't found it again.. yet. :grin:

The Willson on the chest was looking scared and haven't found any info on the wiki about it. anyone can shed some light on this?

mods.

I saw this (see attached picture) on a dedicated server. What's with this? It says Wilson't Trap and tried to open the chest but can't reach it. Upon inspecting him says he's trapped. Sadly died and since the server is a wilderness haven't found it again.. yet. :grin:

It looks like nightmare throne Wilson sitting on a chest that's on top of a firepit. Maybe an admin spawned it while messing around.

Archived