What... is this!?

Maybe Slipstor is a moon based creature? Maybe there's a low chance a landing meteorite can drop a Slipstor egg, and then you can hatch it into the little worm thing, and then maybe you can feed it to evolve it into the big thing
 I really like your idea but i was thinking that its a surface kind of slurper that spreads himself all over his victim and parasitize on his body, takes control over his mind and body. It would control player and when other player kills it the player that was controled by him gets back his freedom and decreased sanity. That would make him another creature that you can not haunt alone.

I really like your idea but i was thinking that its a surface kind of slurper that spreads himself all over his victim and parasitize on his body, takes control over his mind and body. It would control player and when other player kills it the player that was controled by him gets back his freedom and decreased sanity. That would make him another creature that you can not haunt alone.

can I still cuddle it, though?

Beware, spoilers within.

Edit: Yes, I found the animations in the game files. There's no prefab/stategraph/brain associated with them yet, so I just made a blank prefab that played a series of animations. The small one is called "slip" or "slips" by the files, and the big one is called "slipstor". They both have transformations, and they seem to align decently, so I'm guessing the slip transforms into the slipstor under some condition.

BAHAHAHAHA THat is f(*$%)( awesome :D:D

Hei, just thought of this: It would be awesome if the new creature had something to do with Wet goop. Because Wet goop just kind of does nothing. Just for some reason it seems to me like it needs to be the creature that loves Wet goop.

Archived