~*Greetings from Southeast Texas*~

SugarBlocks

Er, in case people are getting confused, the original post is actually from January, and SugarBlocks' last post here is also from January. I don't know why this thread has resurfaced or how it managed to do so without cries of 'Necromancy!'

Er, in case people are getting confused, the original post is actually from January, and SugarBlocks' last post here is also from January. I don't know why this thread has resurfaced or how it managed to do so without cries of 'Necromancy!'

Hmmm yeah....I wonder?    -_-

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums!

side effects may include:

bleeding, itching, nausea, vomiting, addiction, no more friends, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seporiasoriasis, chafing clothing, liver spots, brain damage, eye strains, broken keyboard, broken fingers, broken mouse, increased electricity bill, blindness, chicken pox, whyareyoustillreadingthisites, death, dirty floor or carpet, your parents wondering why you don't call, and maybe sometimes you will be loved!  weirdobobites, in fact avoid Weirdobob all you can! also, just listen to geni0529, the knife and weirdobob spray is probably all you need! actually, you need some admin spray, maybe some Truthseeker spray and/or Mena Athena spray. Actually, get them all, arm yourself, half of the people here might kill you.

Have fun, you silly camper!

I just saw that.. Pfft

Archived