~*Greetings from Southeast Texas*~

SugarBlocks

Hi There! I go by Kat mostly. I currently reside in Southeast Texas near the coast, about 50 miles from Houston,Texas. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge Louisiana and so dearly miss my culture,cuisine and family.

I am very new to Don't Starve Together but i am sure I will learn quickly. I'm a more hands on type.

For 25 years I have been an avid gaming enthusiast. From PCs to Consoles galore, My very first game was pitfall on Atari back in the early 90s and once the internet was born I started online gaming mostly with RPGMMOs, some of these were called MUDS. My fave game I started was playing back then was one of the first 3 games to ever go online called T4C a.k.a The Forth Coming.

It is in fact still operational today but now it is free to play. Don't get me wrong, I never left consoles behind. In fact I have collected them and the presently sit in a a/c controlled storage facility in there original boxes and packaging.

I really enjoy sandbox games lately and have grown to enjoy building. I find having an endless possibility to construct anything really gets my brain going, among other things clear.png

I enjoy photography as well as art, jewelry making and nail art.

Currently I am at home on bed rest awaiting my 2nd back surgery so my mobility is limited until further notice which of course gives me more time to game and that keeps me sane... for now..

Toodles.~

5uI1EDr.png

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see a fellow southerner in here. Don't mind Palp and CyanBlue; they're kinda the grumps around here. So just sit down, grab some cookies, and make yourself at home, cause you're going to be here a long time.

No one ever leaves.

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums!

side effects may include:

bleeding, itching, nausea, vomiting, addiction, no more friends, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seporiasoriasis, chafing clothing, liver spots, brain damage, eye strains, broken keyboard, broken fingers, broken mouse, increased electricity bill, blindness, chicken pox, whyareyoustillreadingthisites, death, dirty floor or carpet, your parents wondering why you don't call, and maybe sometimes you will be loved!  weirdobobites, in fact avoid Weirdobob all you can! also, just listen to geni0529, the knife and weirdobob spray is probably all you need! actually, you need some admin spray, maybe some Truthseeker spray and/or Mena Athena spray. Actually, get them all, arm yourself, half of the people here might kill you.

Have fun, you silly camper!

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see a fellow southerner in here. Don't mind Palp and CyanBlue; they're kinda the grumps around here. So just sit down, grab some cookies, and make yourself at home, cause you're going to be here a long time.

No one ever leaves.

Aww thanks! yea technically I am still in the South but it just isn't home. you know? thanks for the welcome. and no worries I already turned to the dark side they had cookies ;)

Thanks for the very warm welcome, and don'rt worry I'm not easily offended or butthurt. I found all posts rather amazing/funny :D I am sorry for the pink It was late and I thought it was a different color I choose. So, Sorry for the eye strain :p 

Your text smells good

Like cherry blossoms

buhahhaah scratch and sniff?

mmmm cherry blossoms... jus' sayin

I actually have a t-shirt that says "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies" with Darth Vader in the uncle Sam pose

buhaha! I so wanted one of those. they were out of it in my size at Hot topic. If you discover yours missing I have no clue what happens 

*walks off whistling, innocently :angel: *

Then.. Why don't you edit it now? O.o

You know you can do that, hopefully.

Once I read that comment I tried but maybe it is because I am a new member but I do not have an edit  option. I don't know why as I have used forums for many years. I am trying to to find the edit. I will look over my browser and the apps I have just in case it is my browser and such. :grin: Pasted below is a print screen of my browser page (e.g Google Chrome) :razz:

N5J8roP.png

Well, since you've stuck around for a few posts, I'll risk a 'hi'.

Hi!

Once I read that comment I tried but maybe it is because I am a new member but I do not have an edit  option. I don't know why as I have used forums for many years. I am trying to to find the edit. I will look over my browser and the apps I have just in case it is my browser and such. :grin: Pasted below is a print screen of my browser page (e.g Google Chrome) :razz:

N5J8roP.png

I think you can't edit your posts until your post count reaches, like, 5. Posts here in the Off-Topic don't count. :/

A mod might be able to fix it.

N5J8roP.png

God dammit, @JoeW, you and your cheeky anti-spammer measures!

Archived