Sign in to follow this  
LadyD

Pine Coned

LadyD    3,213

I picked up a bunch pine cones that VANISHED. I know they were there and that i picked them up but they vanished. Not going into my inventory. I didn't drop them. I checked. They just vanished. I know I didn't plant them - no new trees.It happened at least 3 or 4 times in one game. I was baffled at they vanishing act- I can only conclude I suffered some sort of bug.

KonradosHut    29

Maybe they vanish when you get a certain quantity? I think we need to test it out...Did they disappear from your inventory, or did you drop them, and when you went to pick them up they vanished? How many you had?

LadyD    3,213

I have had it happen with none in my inventory had it happen with 6 in my inventory.What happens is I go to pick up all the wood and pine cones and the wood goes into inventory but the pine cones don't. They just vanish. I know I didn't drop them because they are not on the ground and I certainly didn't plant them.

Excess    53

There's been reports of food disappearing from the inventory when you lay down a trap in the path of the rabbit and scare him towards it (if a recall correctly, [which I'm probably not doing {somebody should search for the thread}]). Not only you don't pick-up any morsel but it makes your carrots disappear.Perhaps there's some kind of connection here.Just saying.Bye..

Sign in to follow this