Five Nights At Freddy's 3

F3RR1S

Ooh it's a face and it's dark oh mai so original I am such scare...

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄

░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀

░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀

░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀

▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE

▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀

░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄

░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON

░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

I'm just in it for the lore, I loves da lore.

How FNAF 3 will be received in 3 posts and a quick overview.

I haven't even recovered from the nightmares from Fnarf 2.

As you can clearly see, this individual is what we call an "overreacter".  Due to the fact that popular Youtube individuals such as Markiplier, Pewdiepie and no doubt many others have declared the series "absolutely terrifying", they feel an obligation to spread the same reaction.  That or they're actually scared by the game, making the entire above entry void.

I'm just in it for the lore, I loves da lore.

This one speaks for itself.

Cheap Jumpscare simulator 2015

"Cynicist Response":  This is when an individual immediately declares that the game is "terrible",  even though it hasn't come out yet, based entirely on the previous games or even its popularity.  My advice to this type of critic:  Wait until it actually comes out.

Thank you.

As you can clearly see, this individual is what we call an "overreacter". Due to the fact that popular Youtube individuals such as Markiplier, Pewdiepie and no doubt many others have declared the series "absolutely terrifying", they feel an obligation to spread the same reaction. That or they're actually scared by the game, making the entire above entry void.

Less scared of the game and more scared of the backstory shizafriz. And the death minigames. You should not be able see a Chuck E. Cheese automaton narrowly miss hitting a kid's head and then have a series of Chuck E. Cheese themed horror games come out 5 years later.

"Cynicist Response":  This is when an individual immediately declares that the game is "terrible",  even though it hasn't come out yet, based entirely on the previous games or even its popularity.  My advice to this type of critic:  Wait until it actually comes out.

Thank you.

If(once its out) it happens to depend on jumpscares like the previous ones I'm so gonna rub that at your face.

Also, yourwelcome hun <3

How FNAF 3 will be received in 3 posts and a quick overview.

As you can clearly see, this individual is what we call an "overreacter".  Due to the fact that popular Youtube individuals such as Markiplier, Pewdiepie and no doubt many others have declared the series "absolutely terrifying", they feel an obligation to spread the same reaction.  That or they're actually scared by the game, making the entire above entry void.

This one speaks for itself.

Thank you.

I love you.

UGH! I KEEP STARING AT IT DEER GODS WHY. AHHh GOLDEN FREDDY! Imma stop posting now...

Archived