Can't create an account on DST

VonDerQuiche

When I launch the game and click play, it just tells me that I can't connect to klei's server without even sending me the link to create an account via email etc.

My friend got the link but not me, which is weird.

He copied/pasted the link and sent it to me via steam chat, but it said: The URL you used to arrive here is malformed and missing required parameters.

I looked around in the forum and people were posting links to the create a new account page but it was always saying the same thing: The URL you used to arrive here is malformed and missing required parameters.

Please, I really want to play this game! I payed for a game that I can't even play, what the hell!

I am expecting you guys to help me. I really need help.

Same thing is happening to me and so far i have found no solution to it if somone has an idea on how to fix this it would be incredibly helpful.  :spidercowers:

Same thing is happening to me and so far i have found no solution to it if somone has an idea on how to fix this it would be incredibly helpful.  :spidercowers:

Archived