Shank 2 Humble Bundle - Mac OS Known Issues

yogithebear73

For those of you who are reporting slow download speeds, can I guess that you're using bit torrent? There was hardly anyone seeding when I first tried downloading an early version, so I switched to downloading the whole file in one piece from the Humble Bundle server (or whatever server is used when you click "Download" and then "Download anyway"). Great download speeds there.

For those of you who are reporting slow download speeds, can I guess that you're using bit torrent? There was hardly anyone seeding when I first tried downloading an early version, so I switched to downloading the whole file in one piece from the Humble Bundle server (or whatever server is used when you click "Download" and then "Download anyway"). Great download speeds there.

Oh ok, Thank you! I got it now but I didn't know that there have to be someone seeding but I have gotten a bit better understanding over the torrent stuffs now.

I can confirm this bug. At the beginning of mission "Human Cargo", at the second boat with enemies the game crashes - no workaround.

Since obviously not everyone has this problem I thought I attach my system specification:Mac Book Air, mid 2011, 13"Mac OS X 10.7.5i5 1.7 GHz, 4 GB RAMIntel HD Graphics 3000, 384 MB

Since obviously not everyone has this problem I thought I attach my system specification:

Mac Book Air, mid 2011, 13"

Mac OS X 10.7.5

i5 1.7 GHz, 4 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics 3000, 384 MB

Hm? The problem is fixed now in the latest update in Update 5 of Shank 2. There's actually another bug in this new version, as Shank cannot go up a specific ladder in the last level, "Deconstruction." I'm fairly positive there will be another update to fix this issue Soon enough.

I think it's been documented before but the controller buttons don't match up with what's displayed. Here's my issues. Using Wired 360 controller and running latest Tattieboggle release. Works perfectly with other games, including Shank 1.MacBook Pro 2012 13", 2.9GHz, Intel HD 4000, 8GB RAMMenu ControlsUp on d-pad has replaced A buttonDown on d-pad has replaced B buttonX button has replaced right on d-padY button has replaced down on d-padB button has replaced up on d-padA button does nothingThere is no button that moves cursor leftGameplayUploader is having issues so I will write exactly what is shownMove Left -X Axis //movement works correctly; interpretted as opposite direction?Move Right +X AxisLook Up -Y AxisCrouch +Y AxisDodge Right -X Rotation //interpretted as up on right thumb stickDodge Left +X Rotation //interpretted as down on right thumb stickH. Attack Button 14 //Y button; worksL. Attack Button 13 //X button; worksR. Attack Button 12 //B button; worksJump Button 11 //A button; worksGrenade Button 8 //LB button; worksUse Button 9 //RB button; worksPounce +Y Rotation //interpretted as LT buttonGrab +Z Rotation //interpretted as RT buttonShop Button 5 //Back button; worksPause Button 4 //Start button; worksPause menu has same issues as other menus

Hey, has anyone here tested this game with a PS3 controller? As in, does it accept input and have its buttons show up properly? Just asking out of curiosity. Thanks!

Also, downloading the update now. It was released. I'll post the log when I finish downloading it.

EDIT: Log is here: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/899877-shank-2-changelog. Did you guys upload 2 builds in one day!?

Edited by thesmashingone
Log is at Humble Bundle page.

• Developer

For some updates, they will get released to Humble, but then we ask them not to release the update, as we are planning on releasing another update Soon after, or there are issues in the Update which we would like to update.

I'm assuming you are talking to me. Anyways, that's good to know! I did never see an "Update 6" in the Humble page. Also, is Update 8 the last update you guys are planning to release before the final version? I ask because there are some slowdown issues on some Macs, and it would be really awesome for you guys to fix them. I do understand if you cannot do this though. Thanks again, Klei Entertainment, Wade, and Alternative Games!

Edited by thesmashingone
"If" is actually a reality.

i don't mean to spam or anything but i really wish there was a fix for the game not starting it really is quite game braking not being able to play it. but thanks for getting updates out so fast

Totally agree! There are minor fixes, which improve a little bit experience of someone, while others have bought product and can't use it at all, that is annoying, why sell product which is completely broken?

Totally agree! There are minor fixes, which improve a little bit experience of someone, while others have bought product and can't use it at all, that is annoying, why sell product which is completely broken?

Do you get a "Program has crashed" from OS X? Maybe you and others getting crashes should email the log inside the error report to info (at) alternativegames.net, since Alternative Games is making the port. I've actually heard back from them really quickly on my end. Give it a shot!

Do you get a "Program has crashed" from OS X? Maybe you and others getting crashes should email the log inside the error report to info (at) alternativegames.net, since Alternative Games is making the port. I've actually heard back from them really quickly on my end. Give it a shot!

thanks i have done