How did you find out about Don't Starve?

Excess

Also, where are you from?

I'm from Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

I don't remember how I got to this video (probably some indie blog on my feeds), but seeing the graphic style of the game was what made me want to try it. I never finished watching the video because I didn't want anything spoiled :D

(by falpatrick).

What about you?

I'm from Dublin, Texas.

I was just surfing indiegames.com like I normally do and this game was one of the articles. The first thing I noticed was the awesome art style and the survival gameplay that didn't include zombies:p and most importantly that you could play it on a Mac:) not to mention the fantastic price.

Edited by Toaster Fu
Never forget the .

From Land Of Oz.

My ex-boyfriend and I hang out on Steam gaming. He mentioned he had an extra key for this game in Beta. Said I should try it out. My usual stubborn- but I dont want something new I want my Diablo 2 again... was out for lunch so I set it up.

Next thing I know. Bam. I am Beta-ering it up and loving it.

Im from good ol Australia in a little coal mining town called blackwater.

I heard about it from TotalBiscuit a youtube personality and gaming commentator. He does a series called "WTF is (game name)". I have been watching his videos for a few years now as I found his taste in games to be very much the same as mine.

From Land Of Oz.

My ex-boyfriend and I hang out on Steam gaming. He mentioned he had an extra key for this game in Beta. Said I should try it out. My usual stubborn- but I dont want something new I want my Diablo 2 again... was out for lunch so I set it up.

Next thing I know. Bam. I am Beta-ering it up and loving it.

Try Torchlight 2. Nuff said.

And now..

From Romania, found out from TotalBiscuit.

From the so-pictured-by-westerners terrorist country of Serbia (ex Yugoslavia)

First time saw it on Indiegames.com, fell in love with the art style instantly, loved it even more when I saw the great community including the developers working on it together.

Plus, c'mon, they're KLEI; not like any of their games look bad

I'm from Cuiabá, Brasil (it is actually written with an "s" in portuguese). Weird name, yep.

I found about the game through TotalBiscuit. I have a channel on Yotuube and make a series like his "WTF is", but in portuguese. and only about indie games. He is one of the sources I use to find about new games. =D

I'm from A very very strange place that exists only in my mind.

But physically I exist in Alabama...

So yea, like a lotta other people have said, I learned of this game from Total Biscuit. Once I saw the art style I had instant interest in this game, and then the price kinda drove the point home and I had to have it. I am very glad I bought it ^^

I'm in UK myself and found the game via this tweet.

Jamie Cheng ‏@biiigfoot

Yep, we just opened an early-access beta of our new game Don't Starve: http://www.dontstarvegame.com

Main draw was Klei and of course the early-access beta. Added bonus there was an offer too for two codes, bought it and gave one to friend so we can share our crazy experiences.

Been reading the forum a while and thought I should start getting involved.

Also, where are you from?

I'm from Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

I don't remember how I got to this video (probably some indie blog on my feeds), but seeing the graphic style of the game was what made me want to try it. I never finished watching the video because I didn't want anything spoiled :D

(by falpatrick).

What about you?

It's great to see that my videos brought at least one person to this game! :D