Dragon Wolf Leo

[Tutorial] Using Extended Sample Character Template

Nymphiq    0

Hi I'm trying this out aswell, for Don't Starve Together, but I seem to have failed something...
I tried to go back and check what I've done wrong but I can't seem to find it.

This is the error I get. I can't find the error log though, sorry for being a noob. ^^'
http://prntscr.com/cn9m2f

Also wondering how i can make her basespeed faster? And so she doesn't wanna eat spoiled or rotten fruits/berries... Hehe..

Edited by Nymphiq

leon6er    3
On 9/30/2016 at 3:38 AM, Payle said:

Hi, I ended up getting this error... Did I do something wrong?

I have yet to modify the images.

0fb1ff6535.png

even i can see this one. it says your animations are missing..

Edited by leon6er

leon6er    3

when ever i go into my world leon (my character) is invisible but i still have my animation  folder

Edited by leon6er

Marleza    3

Well I have an issue with that tutorial, I can't see that file, can you show it to me once more please?

5uhrzES.png

Edited by Marleza
Looks better

I need help.. I have made different parts for my character and I'm trying to test the animations in game but everytime i launch the mod in a solo server it reverts back to normal state when i didnt make any changes, the design u made to be exact. please help me.

I can't figure out how to get the name_character.png to show up and how to get the save portrait to show up, both of those areas are just blank!

Help please?

AristaRoo    0

Hello there, I followed your tutorial to the T but for some reason it isn't allowing me to even test it in DST. Every time it stops at the loading screen of making the world and says what's in the image.. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, please help.

2016-11-06 (3).png

MrBlueYeti    1

it doesn't work the texture changes don't show up ingame and i cant rename all the files in notepad because the game will crash when i do that

Edited by MrBlueYeti
i forgot somehting

Hacchan    0

The tutorial need to be detailled because if you edit the body part the animation scml need to be redone as my character end up looking like this ... J6eGcaj.png

Edited by Hacchan

Hello! I followed every single step, but for some reason, my mod keeps saying "Crashed!" when I try to use it. I tried looking at the client_log, but I don't quite understand anything of what the problem is. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Kitsyrei    2

Maybe i did something wrong and ive seen other people had this problem but everytime i try to enable my mod in DS it gives me a warning and when i click understand it crashes DS, did I do something wrong?

skylor01    0

I've followed the tutorial to the t.I downloaded the extended character mod from steam, downloaded notepad++ and renamed the uppercase and lowercase base names to my new chararacter name. I changed all the default file names and made sure they matched in the mainmod.lua I deleted the xml, and tex files and let the game recompile and recreate them. I am making a mod for don't starve together, and i followed the instructions on updating and changing the .xml files in the bigpictures, and images folder. But when i start the game and try to enable the mod in the server. It tells me the mod crashed

I can enable the mod and start the game, however the character simply fails to appear.
I've checked the don't starve together log file, and there is nothing about the mod or the mod crashing whatsoever.
thankyou for your time

crashed.png

skylor01    0

Edit: I deleted my project and restarted from the very beginning. I'm not sure what the problem was but it works fine now :)

Edited by skylor01

CBeasti    0

I'm still kinda struggling here. I've tried everything I could think of but the game continues to crash everytime I try to start it. I need a more clear explanation on how to fix this or else I will just be confused. PLEASE HELP