I think this kind of speaks for itself doesnt it?

As long as there are bugs/issues to address right now, than other content/features extra's will not be added in a short timespan simply because of a lower priority. 

its a linear process with problems that can not be foreseen until they're there.

So it may take a month, it may take three. 

i would rather see it otherwise as well, but its the hard truth.

if RoG is added to DST, shouldn't DST cost 5$ (same as RoG) for Don't Starve Vanilla owners (those who don't own RoG)?

No, that'd be unfair. RoG content is given to DS owners so paying $5 more would be like paying $5 for something you play tested. RoG content will be available in do time for DST to all owners of DS.

Nobody knows that same way nobody knows if such feature will or will not be added.

Just to tell you, I didn't seriously mean that, I was referencing that question back when people first found the assets.  It's the reason i put it in quotes.

Bump. Seriously. Front page is still inundated with these messages.

I understand that seeing the same question over and over again might bother some of you.  But a lot of us are new to DST and would like answers from Klei.  The fact is that DST has been in a beta state for months now, and who knows how long DST was worked on before keys where first sent out. But yet does not support a controller still? I get your hate for other topics, but controller support should be easy and a no brainer.

I understand that seeing the same question over and over again might bother some of you.  But a lot of us are new to DST and would like answers from Klei.  The fact is that DST has been in a beta state for months now, and who knows how long DST was worked on before keys where first sent out. But yet does not support a controller still? I get your hate for other topics, but controller support should be easy and a no brainer.

I'm sure that getting the game fully working is more important than adding controller support :p So stop being so silly

I'm sure that getting the game fully working is more important than adding controller support :razz: So stop being so silly

You understand that more then one thing can be worked on a one time, just because you think its unimportant doesn't make that the same for everyone. You really should stop being silly, even if 5% of owners can't play DST because of the lack of controller support, welp, thats just silly. Even if Klei said that controller support was a top priority, that would suffice, but its on along list of other things to do.

Archived