The 12 Days of Camping

AmaLee

Ok, I don't get something done.... :C

But today ... today and tomorrow I will and also ... I will try if I have the ressources to record the song and share it somehow....it is also a music section here, isn't it ^^

We only have to decide on the lyrics and perhaps someone should give me a tutorial for combining music and singing ...^^

Use Audacity.

Also, apparently screw nine. Lol.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Krampus gave to me…

Nine Non-Fiction Books

Eight Mighty Strongmen

SEVEN TASTY GEARS (I WILL BE OBEDIENT)

Six New Spider Friends.

I was so, so close!

Three Helmets.

Two Burning Fires

And an Eyebone to summon Chester.

9th_day_by_hydranoid09-d8avnz1.png

• Like 1

Also, apparently screw nine. Lol.

AmaLee started on the thirteenth. That means the current day is twelve days less than the day of december. According to my math, which consists of solely a concious abakus, 21 - 12 = 9. As such, I am ahead, and AmaLee and you are behind.

I think my math may be broken. I'll wait for you guys to upload the tenth before posting my eleventh, that'll do.

@MilleniumCount

Wellp, if you go with audacity, I could try to point you in the right direction of putting tracks together. I don't know how to do anything fancy, but I can get a simple job done. If you want to add any effects or filtering, well, that might take a good search for in tutorials ; (believe me, I've tried ;; ) I'll let you know if I come across anything.

Edited by AmaLee

@MilleniumCount

Wellp, if you go with audacity, I could try to point you in the right direction of putting tracks together. I don't know how to do anything fancy, but I can get a simple job done. If you want to add any effects or filtering, well, that might take a good search for in tutorials ; (believe me, I've tried ;; ) I'll let you know if I come across anything.

Ok, I think I have the tools, now I need the lyrics we can decide on. ^^

And perhaps I can make a scribble happpening, too.

Ok, I think I have the tools, now I need the lyrics we can decide on. ^^   And perhaps I can make a scribble happpening, too.

Hmm. How about we have everyone comment with a vote for their favourite rendition of each part? Since I don't think we can make multiple polls. Kinda sucks that the anonymous element is taken away, but, it's a way to get things done!

Edited by AmaLee
  • Like 1

"On the twelfth day of camping, my ruler gave to me

twelve shadows lurking.~”

tumblr_nh6auzL8UJ1tr24ito1_1280.png

Happy holidays, new year, plain 'ol day, and a Merry Christmas to everyone taking the time to read this! I've got like. One more doodle on the way myself, but I won't be able to get it done as soon as I want. I'll still be here, though .w.

• Like 6