[Gameplay] - Infinitely Investigating Guards

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Infinitely Investigating Guards

post-240747-0-50857700-1418513639_thumb.

Issue Description: I'm in a situation with Nika and Deckard in Normal Mode. Support Guard (#3) threw a flash grenade at Deckard which knocked him out, then another guard (#2) pinned Deckard the next turn, then another guard came into the mix. The guard (#1) appears to be gumming up the works as he's the one who keeps on saying things like:

- "Hey...?"
- "Investigating"
- "What was that?"

Turn after turn, not a single enemy is moving off of their square and an infinite loop of investigation rings emanate off of Guard (#1).

post-240747-0-47924500-1418513653_thumb.

Steps to Reproduce: Be where I was and get alerted in the same way I did.

Game F1 Info:

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess_Dec9.120093 USER '30160804@steam'
GAME 3.2.initial_escape.ftm_vault.222042746

Savegame: savegame.zip

Replying to supply repro information.

This appears to happen in any situation where there's a downed agent and 3 or more guards. The flashbang-pin-what-was-that cycle happens to me whenever I get an agent shot (which is usually when there are 3 or more guards milling around). Every turn then becomes an alert turn for one of the guards and it's thus impossible to recover the agent.

Doesn't appear to require any specific sequence of events besides that.

I had this same thing happen though I don't have supporting info or a save file handy.

H31MNwI.jpg

I was trying to get an opening to revive a fallen operative (hopelessly) but the Security Guard wouldn't stop investigating her corpse. On the enemy turn there's a noticable hang/pause before the Guard fires a thick investigation loop. The hallway was also pretty congested because of Normal Difficulty and Alert 6, which sometimes resulted in several guards not moving. The infinite investigation loop thing happened at two places on that map before my demise.

Also, the beginning message from Central got stuck on the screen but that's a separate bug.

Replying to supply repro information.

This appears to happen in any situation where there's a downed agent and 3 or more guards. The flashbang-pin-what-was-that cycle happens to me whenever I get an agent shot (which is usually when there are 3 or more guards milling around). Every turn then becomes an alert turn for one of the guards and it's thus impossible to recover the agent.

Doesn't appear to require any specific sequence of events besides that.

Yes, I've had this problem once too but it didn't happen with 3 guards, only 2.

Here is the screenshot:

post-532543-0-35235500-1420142308_thumb.

Archived