Easiest way to summon Krampus?

So I have never gotten the Krampus Sack before and I'm trying to come up with methods of farming him.  Obviously, killing Glommer in the DLC is a quick method, but you can only do it twice before having to wait a long time to do it again.

The best universal method I can think of is as follows:

- Make a large field of flowers, at least 20.

- Make a feather hat, which increase the spawn rate of birds.

- Make a bunch of boomerangs, which are easy to make.

- Run around the flower field killing butterflies with melee attacks and use the boomerang to kill birds. 

Is there any other way that's faster?

I like hambats so I made a few pig houses that are in close-ish proximity but not close enough for them to gang up on me and you can get your mats for hambats and summon Krampus at the same time!

Careful though, fighting un-turned pigmen can be tricky.

Edit: Oh yeah, I set Krampus to Lots. I suppose you could just make more pighouses?

What does happen when you set him to lots?  Does it simply take less murder to summon him, or does he just start wandering the countryside at random?

It takes less naughtiness to summon him.

It also increases the amount that spawn, or so I believe, at later stages of the game as I've had like at least 5 on screen on a few occasions.

why are they very impractical

Obviously, killing Glommer in the DLC is a quick method, but you can only do it twice before having to wait a long time to do it again.

Is there any other way that's faster?

EDIT: For the case it's not obvious yet: The OP wants to summon as much Krampus as possible in as little time as possible.

if u kill a gloomer it will spawn 3 krampus's and gloomers do respawn also you can use the wings to make the old bell but faceing 3 krampus's can be a bit tedious

if u kill a gloomer it will spawn 3 krampus's and gloomers do respawn also you can use the wings to make the old bell but faceing 3 krampus's can be a bit tedious

You know what else is tedious? Waiting for a full moon in order to spawn the Glommer.

Although a Cheap method I just save before I kill glommer. After which I kill glommer and kill two/three krampus that come. If none of them drop a sack I just Home, Peel, and restart the game. ( Vita player)

It may suck ,but I'm not wasting too much time gathering butterflies and kill pigs to get him to spawn.

Although a Cheap method I just save before I kill glommer. After which I kill glommer and kill two/three krampus that come. If none of them drop a sack I just Home, Peel, and restart the game. ( Vita player)

It may suck ,but I'm not wasting too much time gathering butterflies and kill pigs to get him to spawn.

That's not legitimate.

You may as well type 'c_spawn("krampus",5)' in the console

Hack! Cheater! Revenge! *gnaw*

with default settings ( at least for me ) killing 1st glommer spawned 2 krampus, the 2nd time 3 of them, as wiki says there are 2 full moon every 16 days, anyway also says that chance to get backpack is 1% so need kill 100 krampus to get the it ( theory )  

Archived