[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Food caught under Pig King

Steps to reproduce

Have bird drop seeds right as Pig King goes to sleep.

Describe your issue

Version is naughty and nice

Just a bug I found bringing me more lols then anything else and enjoying it greatly.

8Igix.jpg

Can't get those seeds

eoN4F.jpg

Neither can they

Wade    297

Yeah, this is just one of the random things that can happen in the game. If the drop locations for seeds becomes an issue, we will look at doing some tuning.

(But would you really want to even use the seeds after they've been under there?)

maniaca4    10
Yeah, this is just one of the random things that can happen in the game. If the drop locations for seeds becomes an issue, we will look at doing some tuning.

(But would you really want to even use the seeds after they've been under there?)

Point taken but been trapping lots of birds so not for me.

furin    10

I can confirm this, I actually just registered to post this bug and saw it had already been posted. The real "problem" I see with this bug is that every time a bird lands he is scared away by the pigs who try to get to the food and as far as I understand the mechanic correctly everytime the bird is scared away there is a chance it leaves another seed. So over time the seeds which are stuck under the pig king will accumulate to very high numbers. I am by no means a programmer but this sounds like the save game would get bigger and bigger over time because it would have to remember the number of seeds and their position in the world, right?