Do you have Don't Starve questions?

The summer frest doesn't spoil at all. Instead, it has durability, so it breaks if you wear it for too much without repairing.

Maybe you meant the floral shirt, in which case, yes, Snow Chester reduces the spoilage rate of the floral shirt by 50%, so it will spoil after 30 days instead of 15 as long as you keep it in yo good buddy snowy chesteroo.

Ah! Yeah, that's the one! Lol!

Tah muchly. ^_^

I can't seem to find an Eye Bone yet.

Also, which Chester is more preferable in your opinion? Shadow or Snow?

The eyebone can be anywhere on the map, yes in any corner

Shadow chester is cheaper and generally more useful, but if you explore a long time a snow chester would be better.

Let's see whether master Flare agrees.

I personally prefer Snow Chester over the Shadow form. It makes getting through the harsh Summer season really easy with a dual-thermal stone strategy.

He's especially useful if you decide to spend the time spelunking to escape some of the heat; you can explore the Ruins all Summer without fear of overheating.

I personally prefer Snow Chester over the Shadow form. It makes getting through the harsh Summer season really easy with a dual-thermal stone strategy.

He's especially useful if you decide to spend the time spelunking to escape some of the heat; you can explore the Ruins all Summer without fear of overheating.

If by the day you are exploring the ruins you haven't already eliminated overheating as one of your problems, I don't reccomend you explore the ruins. You will probably die.

There is currently sale for Don't Starve game. So I want to buy it. But if I buy it now will I still get Don't Starve Together for free after it exits early access mode? Thanks for answers

Yup! If you buy Don't Starve pre-Don't Starve Together (DST), you'll get get DST free. :)

I have a few questions.  If you capture a butterfly, it starts to starve in your inventory.  You can feed it anything you can eat to restore it's health.  How exactly did the butterfly eat the big pot of meaty stew I fed it, and what did it look like afterwards? 

If I can cram a watermelon into a butterfly without any problems on the butterfly's part, why am I bothering to carry a backpack or the eyebone?  Butterfly based storage bears closer examination.

I have a few questions.  If you capture a butterfly, it starts to starve in your inventory.  You can feed it anything you can eat to restore it's health.  How exactly did the butterfly eat the big pot of meaty stew I fed it, and what did it look like afterwards? 

If I can cram a watermelon into a butterfly without any problems on the butterfly's part, why am I bothering to carry a backpack or the eyebone?  Butterfly based storage bears closer examination.

My working theory is, that butterflies consume the food instantly and evaporize any spare calories.

It's not really working, but the best I have.

So I just bought Don't Starve Complete from Humble Bundle and I started playing and it asked for a code to update. It wasn't in the email that I got so I was wondering if anybody knew how to help. Thanks if you can.

The eyebone can be anywhere on the map, yes in any corner

Shadow chester is cheaper and generally more useful, but if you explore a long time a snow chester would be better.

Let's see whether master Flare agrees.

I'm going to piggyback on this if that's ok.  

I agree with Mobbstar here, however, let me explain why I always make snow chester.  I don't like hanging around base that often so snow chester helps in those situations, allowing for food to remain fresh for longer.  There is the insulated pack, however, it does not actually cool items.  Which leads me to my main reason, which is snow chester + thermal stone(s) makes Summer much less horrible then it already is.

As I already said, I really don't like hanging around base so getting stuck there for the entire summer filling my flingomatic is a dreadful experience to me.  I've also had several worlds where Deerclops wasn't spawning for several winters so was unable to make the eyebrella (which is my favorite/best overheating protection).  

Frog Rain + 15 beehives + Spring = huge bee/frog rumble

I get a lot of frog legs, honey, and stingers (wtf am I supposed to do with 100 stingers?), but my bees are dying.  Does this slow down honey production?

And why the hell does Bacon & Eggs have a 20 day rot time, while Trail Mix only has 15 days?

Miner's Hat.  Easy to make, easy to refuel, frees your hands up for combat.

Hi Flare2V, interesting opinion! (the second argument doesn't make sense)

Since you shared your thoughts, I may as well do so too. I prefer to take both, drop the lamp in combat and leave it behind (turned off) when full to the brim. I usually pick it up next time, sometimes I just make a new one. Also, I always pre-craft a chest for the case chester dies.

EDIT: How many hits from deerclops can an eyeturret take?

I think my world doesn't have a Walrus Camp, is that possible? haven't explored 100% of it but pretty much 90%

Walrus camps can appear in any kind of biome in my experience. Additionally, there may be a branch where you presume the remaining 10% ?

I have read about worlds without a Hunter Party before, but never found that scenario myself.

I always found my mactusk camps in grasslands, somewhere near the teleportato too. All my worlds have been like that n I'm not the only one, so I'm pretty sure that's where you'll find him. Don't confuse grasslands with savannah btw.

Archived