Do you have Don't Starve questions?

crucial question, reading wiki it says that bee box wont produce honey at same speed if player stay far away, how know what "far away" means ? At max zoom map has diamons on the see, anyway to "set" a far away meaning usig it ? 

The distance they're talking about is the distance it takes for the beeboxes to unload. I'm not sure what effect unloading has on beeboxes as I have yet to find conclusive proof it helps or hinders development of honey.

Why do some people's ice flingomatic flings only one snowball while some can fling like....3?

Flingomatics dispense snowballs as necessary, they go WILD if your base is on fire.

How to survive a summer start?

The whole point of starting yourself off in summer is to challenge yourself, me giving you directions on how to survive would be kind of defeat the whole point.

How to survive a summer start?

endothermic fire near lake, just need craft some fishing stuff and traps for frogs, since in summer grass turf and sapling "die" pick a lot of them and then an ice box with ice and thermal stone, all u have to do then is fish and catch frogs NO ATTACK them 

use as second base since summer burn ur stuff, so less stuff to burn makes easy use ice to turn ir off 

( works for me ) 

ps : to close to lake will make spawn lots and lots of frogs ( I think x3 by lake )  

Rock Lobsters keep spawning when they are exposed to light.

Does that mean that if I lead one to an opening in the cave with light rays (the "forest" part of the cave or the mushtree biome part), will they spawn like they are on the surface too?

I remember that it works on my Vanilla game but I don't know if it still works in RoG.

Rock Lobsters keep spawning when they are exposed to light.

Does that mean that if I lead one to an opening in the cave with light rays (the "forest" part of the cave or the mushtree biome part), will they spawn like they are on the surface too?

I remember that it works on my Vanilla game but I don't know if it still works in RoG.

As far as I know the thing that makes them reproduce like mad is moving them from the caves to the surface or vice-versa so you should be good.

Does that mean that I killed them to near extinction and then they will spawn really slowly (didn't bring any to the surface because I'm lazy to exterminate them later)??

Today I went to my cave and killed all but 3 medium sized rock lobsters. Poor them :( .

I moved 3 rock lobster from cave to surface and after awhile I moved them back to the cave. After 20 days later, my surface is full of rock lobsters ( around 20)

I don't know how they reproduced, it might be bugged.

I moved 3 rock lobster from cave to surface and after awhile I moved them back to the cave. After 20 days later, my surface is full of rock lobsters ( around 20)

They will spawn madly when they see the light. No matter how many you kill. On the plus side, you'll now have endless supply of meat, flint, and rock. Just make sure to come by and control the population once every 5-10 days and your world won't be flooded with them. :)

They will spawn madly when they see the light. No matter how many you kill. On the plus side, you'll now have endless supply of meat, flint, and rock. Just make sure to come by and control the population once every 5-10 days and your world won't be flooded with them. :-)

See:

As far as I know the thing that makes them reproduce like mad is moving them from the caves to the surface or vice-versa so you should be good.

I have a question. What is the best way to fight Varg assuming that I have log suits, tentacle spike and no allies? Maybe something like Ice staff can be helpful? Each time I face Varg I'm getting overwhelmed and stun-locked with hounds. I don't quite understand why that happens because I have no problems handling regular full-strength hound attacks.

I have a question. What is the best way to fight Varg assuming that I have log suits, tentacle spike and no allies? Maybe something like Ice staff can be helpful? Each time I face Varg I'm getting overwhelmed and stun-locked with hounds. I don't quite understand why that happens because I have no problems handling regular full-strength hound attacks.

This is the easiest way, not necessarily the best way. Much cheaper than other methods though.

How many bunny men hutch should I build in order to effectively farm my spider set piece. You know, the rockyland biome with lots of spider dens?

When you say farm do you mean just wipe out all the spiders in the biome?

I need a quick way to cull the beefalo population.

I would use the Old Bell, but it was recently a full moon so I cannot get the blueprints until the next one.

If you want to kill a bunch of beefalo easily, strike at night. They'll all be huddled together, making it easier to deal splash damage. Unfortunately the best method for controlled extermination is the old bell, but there's a few other methods that work. One thing you can do is drop down a bunch of twigs/grass/flammables and light them ablaze on the ground under the beefalo, the burn damage will hurt them quite a lot. The better the fuel, the longer it'll burn, the more damage you'll do. If you're looking to obtain all the loot, however, you can just kill them off yourself with melee.

I don't know if someone's asked or not yet, but do you know how I can relocate the footage of you tanking things with Wigfrid? Mainly the bell one? I wan't to show a disbeliever.

Haha, Wig is ez as hell, man. Just go to the youtube version of the video and copy/paste the url. The forums automagically format the url into an embedded video for ya.

First of all: I love this thread! So Helpful! Thanks for all your effort :-)

Going to second this question!

And a newbie question from me: Whats the easiest way to get beard hair when not playing Wilson?

1. Go Insane (eat dark flowers, fight monsters a lot, almost get bit by Charlie, etc.)

2. Trap and kill beardlings

3. Yay beard hair! Now time to fix your sanity...

I have a Question please Flare.

I saw you making "nightmare fuel farms" doing somethink with bees and evil flowers.

- I understant how this farm work: you bring bees to "plant" evil flowers for you

- I dont understant how to start this farm

Can I make this farm for normal flowers too? how to start it?

Thanks for you time Flare

Have a nice day!

Flassipa - Dejsinka

My Rock Lobsters won't spawn even if I bring them to the surface. Is it because of 6 Spider Queens near my cave entrance/exit?

In the Vanilla it's like baby lobsters will spawn at the entrance first before coming up to the surface. Not sure here with RoG.

My most important question is this: which version number is the latest don't starve? Also, will don't starve togheter replace don't starve, or will they both be worked on separately? And how about reign of giants, will that be included in DST? I'd like these questions answered, because they will help me decide which game I will get.

Archived